Strange and Unwanted Occurrences Will Not Stop Progress

First, the backup petition was changed to lose about 34,000 signatures.

Second, somehow a comment of mine was deleted on the 2012 portal, which I am absolutely certain I did not delete.  It says "This comment has been deleted by the author," which means I deleted the comment, but I did not.  The comment was an encouraging and unifying comment, admitting that I'm not exempt from possession, as follows:

"I notice that there are people who are very intelligent, yet they have blind spots on certain areas, being unnecessarily stupid in certain areas.

I myself have certain areas where I should know better, but I don't. I can 'pierce the veil' in some ways, but in other ways, I have common sense issues.

Must be the invisibles. It's useful to be aware of this; thank you."

There are two possibliites:

1. Someone somehow hacked into my account. 

2. I did something I have absolutely no memory or intention of doing.  

Both possibilities are disturbing. 

Also, people have been acting crazy.  Someone bashed in the window at the store I work at the other day and defecated in the parking lot during after hours.  Someone also tried to 'bum cigarettes' from me (I don't smoke) as I was warming my car up to go home after a night shift.  I felt that this person would become physically violent if I did not drive off immediately.  

I'm also feeling increasingly agitated and trapped.  I feel trapped at my job.  My job is becoming unbearable.  I was wanting to work morning shifts but then my insomnia kicked in, so I worked a full shift on less than 4 hours of sleep.  I couldn't get to sleep until about 4:30 in the morning.  

I've also been psychically hearing extremely intense screaming in between the waking and sleeping state.  It's a female (or a male at other times - not quite sure) who's screaming psychotically.  I have no idea who this or what is happening.  I'd rather not speculate.  

Because matters are going crazy on a level I've never seen before (geopolitical events are also going haywire), my main focus is to be as grounded as possible and to break away from negative thought patterns.  

The invisibles must really be trying to do as much damage as they can before their certain annihilation. 

I will press on and do the meditation tomorrow, free of distractions.  It's important to have a coherent mind when doing meditations.  Apparently the negative forces are doing everything they can to compromise this, but I will not allow them to stop me.  Other lightworkers can have the same resolve.  Let's do this!

Onward!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)