My Kundalini Experience Last Night

Last night I was doing a meditation and was listening to some very powerful soundtrack music.  I decided to really focus on the Light like I've never done before and my emotions became extremely intense.  I was in such an intense state that my 'kundalini' as they call it, went up my spine and into my head.  

I've had energies I've felt in the head area before and they were no problem.  However, when it's a full force kundalini activation, this can actually be dangerous.  This can fry a person's brain.  My entire head was buzzing - literally.  I immediately had to stop.  My internal organs began 'heating up' (not to be confused with a fever - my fever was completely gone at this point.)  I've had this happen before in the past, but not for quite some time.

My intent was to access the true power of Source and to have an amazing, beautiful spiritual experience beyond anything I had ever felt before, flooding the planet with Light like never before.  This then turned into a dangerous situation.  I had to focus on grounding as much as possible, and I'm fine now. 

This really reminded me that I have no clue what I'm doing.  I even became afraid of the Light itself.  There really does reach a point where a person can go no further without special knowledge and training.  Perhaps the point of being able to go no further alone is this state where the kundalini blasts up the spine like this. 

I am curious that if I could hold this power without going insane what my powers would be.  I almost want to see if I can do this again, but I better not.  Tantra works works with the kundalini, but this requires a partner, and the partner needs to already be fully initiated.  At least one of the participants needs to know what they are doing.  The number of people within the surface population who are at this level is an extremely small number. 


Comments

  1. Try: Ahlmeirah9@centreofloveandenlightenment.net for help.

    Divine Healing Training | Centre of Love and Enlightenmenthttps://www.centreofloveandenlightenment.net › training



    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very intriguing. A couple weeks ago I had a similar experience, where I aimed to meditate and reach out. The same thing happened with the loud brain buzzing, but it felt like i was having a seizure. Scared the hell out of me and i couldn't sleep for a few hours after. Not the strangest thing that has happened since I began my journey, to be fair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)