Notes and Thoughts Regarding Isis Astara's Teachings (Updated on 02/04)

Here are some notes/thoughts I had from reading every article from Cobra's mentioned link of Isis Astara's teachings:

- The reason I felt as though I was losing my mind from the kundalini going up my spine recently is because I wasn't grounded.  The energy remained in my head, so I had to take extra effort to focus on grounding.  The energies need to go from above and then down through the body and into the Earth.

- End times madness is probably caused by inevitably coming into contact with Cosmic/Galactic energies but having a weak connection to the Earth element.

- Cosmic/Galactic energies are increasing.  People can choose to harmonize with these energies or resist these energies, but nothing can stop these energies from coming through.  People who are not spiritual at all, who 'don't believe in this bunk' will still have to deal with these powerful and transformative Cosmic/Galactic energies.

- Initiates are said to have have compassionate connections to the plant and animal kingdoms.  Perhaps the plant kingdom is a portal to access the Earth element.  

- Spiral consciousness is said to be experienced as time accelerating, causing more focus on the present moment.  I have been experiencing this recently.  

- I'm curious about how to dance in a way to gain more access to spiral consciousness.  

- In the past I associated the element of air/wind with thought/intellect.  I did not know that the element of air/wind is the element of the heart chakra.

- The animal kingdom is extremely competitive.  Life competes to survive.  I am uncertain how the transition will occur for the animal kingdom to move from a state of competition into a state of cooperation.  Does the animal kingdom no longer wish to continue incarnating, as the animal kingdom in nature suffers just to survive, and animals in captivity for human consumption live an extremely substandard and miserable existence? 

- I did not know the Light Forces use Goddess energy to operate their technologies.  If there is still not enough Goddess energy on Earth, are there positive Ets that use other technologies that can use different energies to operate, such as nuclear fusion and so forth?  This question is in regards to physical intervention.  Of course no matter what, it is very important to bring Goddess energy through, which will immensely help the Light Forces and the planet. 

Update 02/04:

There are further thoughts that came through:

When I think about ascension, I think about going upward.  When I think about 'raising your vibration,' I think about energies going upward.  There's also 'kundalini rising.'  This is probably why I've had so many issues, because trying to have the energy go upward is trying to create a God vortex (masculine), and Cobra has stated that God vortexes cannot be activated yet because the energies would be far too unstable.

Goddess Vortex - Energy comes from above downward.

God Vortex - Energy comes from below upward.

The real process of ascension, at least currently, is bringing the energies downward into Earth.  

After Earth gets a critical mass of Goddess energies, then, and only then, should God vortexes be activated.  What about Buddhic columns though?  With Buddhic columns, the energy appears to be spiraling downward, and anomaly and anomalous entities are taken upward for transmutation. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)