Pray That I'm Wrong

The I Am presence has been very useful.  However, I went deep into negativity today.  The negativity is revealing how I think about people in the United States.  I do need to be aware of what's going on inside and how I think, which is the following:

I'm becoming very upset with Americans - even the 'awakened' Americans.  People who don't wear masks - this is fine - I of course don't have a problem with that.  But the 'rebels' are not rebels at all.  

Look, the reason the US is in such a mess with Russia, and the reason all the tyranny and covid nonsense has gone on as long as it has, is because Americans didn't stand up and overthrow their corrupt, tyrannical government.  'Freedom fighters' love to complain about Biden and so forth, but when the time actually comes to take drastic action (which was a long time ago), what do these 'freedom fighters' do?  They don't organize.  They don't unite.  Instead, they buy beer and watch the Superbowl, and other similar BS.

Again, Americans love to complain and disobey in small ways, such as not wearing masks, but when it comes down to taking care of business, Americans are soft and weak.  The US military is soft and weak as well, and 'awakened people' would rather spend time listening to repetitive nonsense like X22 report, or wait on Ets to save them, instead of doing what needs to be done.  

So, now here we are on the precipice of a nuclear war with Russia.  And why?  Is it the cabal/negative elites?  The cabal/negative elites are simply doing what is in their psychopathic nature, like clockwork.  It's really because of weak people who bitch and moan but cop out when drastic action is absolutely essential.  

And guess what?  I'm angry with myself as well.  I bought into all the waiting nonsense as well.  I didn't exactly do much myself.  And, I'm sorry.  I'm sorry that I was a coward, and I'm sorry that Americans are cowards.  I'm sorry that the United States is now probably doomed to be nuked out of existence for their collective cowardice. 

My intuition is telling me that no one is coming to save us, and it's our own damn fault.  

Pray that I'm wrong.

Comments

  1. Starseeds may be planted on Earth by multiple alien forces for their own purposes. Some of them may be relatively well-intentioned, but almost all of them are for their own interests. There are very few planets that are truly free from manipulation and control, so I don't really believe in cobra fairy tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole 'starseed thing' isn't real. All life came from the stars, so everyone is a starseed. The concept of 'starseeds' is just to get people to think they're special, when we are all special ("special" being used in a positive connotation). Of course when I stated this in a previous post, everyone started talking about starseeds online all of a sudden - so typical.

      Yeah, the fairy tale ends.

      Delete
  2. We are not important. Worlds die and the Universe gets over it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)