The Weaponization of Time

When doing a grueling repetitive task for several hours, time seems to go very slow.  However, once the grueling repetitive task is over, it's as though it didn't take long at all.  Another example is getting sick.  When sick, it feels like it will be forever before being well again.  Yet, when feeling well and looking back, it's as though it wasn't a big deal at all.  So, when time seems to go slow and I just want to get something over with that I don't want to do, I'm realizing that what I'm doing will come to an end and all will be fine, and once it's over it will be as though it happened 'in the blink of an eye.'  Suffering has a beginning and an end and once it's over it will be like it never was.

I can also think of my entire life like this.  The elderly feel that their lives went by in 'in the blink of an eye.'  Before I even know it, I will be elderly myself.  Life actually is very short.  Realizing this when suffering makes the suffering turn into pain without suffering.  

My entire life could be one of the most horrible lives anyone ever lived, but once it's over, it will be like it never happened.  Knowing this gives me the power to no longer suffer, no matter what it is I'm going through.  I know that this life and all the abuse endured is very temporary.  

Eckhart Tolle says this:

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Here's something not to do with time:

The best way to make people generate loosh is to get a following, and then tell this following that Earth will be liberated very soon, but then continually make delays, over and over, until several years have passed.  David Wilcock is guilty of this, as is the 2012portal blog, as are many others, such as NESARA.  In 2012portal's case, it was stated that planetary liberation was very near for years, and then finally a much later timeframe was given with the recent mentioning of solar cycle 25.  2012portal's mentioning of solar cycle 25 was actually more like a repetition of the claims made by David Wilcock and Corey Goode, who previously discussed solar cycle 25.    

(It's important to note that the Light Forces did not disclose the solar cycle 25 timeframes.  This was solely the idea of the author of the 2012portal blog.)

Leading people to believe Earth will be liberated soon, only to have opposite claims made later - this is using time to abuse people.  Whether this is done intentionally or unintentionally, the end result is an extreme amount of loosh generation.  One of the best ways to make people suffer is to make them feel like days, months, and years are eons upon eons of time by getting them to get their hopes up for "very near liberation," only to have this pulled out from under them over and over and over again.  

To generate even more loosh, some state that "Change doesn't happen overnight."  People who've been following the 2012portal blog for years know better when someone says this.  The 2012portal blog started on March the 31st, 2012.  With 365 nights a year, it's actually been about 3,600 nights.

I'm not proposing that anyone leave the 2012portal blog if you are participating.  I'm not making this post to trash the 2012portal blog.  I'm making this post to propose that damaged/compromised people make their own self-work primary, and make focus on planetary liberation secondary, and everyone needs to be aware when time is being weaponized in order to no longer fall for it.

Regarding making self-work primary, I will use myself as an example.  I'm actually a seriously messed up person.  I kept hoping that Earth would be liberated so that positive Ets could heal everyone, including myself.  I promoted 2012portal mass meditations.  I was a substantial contributor.  But I never healed.  I placed my own needs in the background for the sake of the larger picture while my life was basically a living hell.

Eventually I had to ask the question, "How can I help the planet when I'm so messed up?"  Eventually I realized that I needed to stop neglecting my own problems.  I couldn't just keep being messed up like this waiting for Et intervention, and the waiting itself was of course messing me up more.  So, I created a boundary and I said, "I need to work on myself now.  Everything else comes second.  It's time to place myself first."

Was this selfish?  No.  Again, how do I expect to be able to help the planet when I don't even have my own 'house in order?'  For those who doing well and have their houses in order though, planetary liberation should be their primary focus, as their 'cups runneth over.' 

Eckhart Tolle's material is the most powerful material I've found for healing.  However, even if I can't heal my own inner (and outer) problems, with Eckhart Tolle's material, at least I don't have to allow my problems to make me suffer.  Eckhart's material is the best material I've found to be a hostage prisoner on Earth but suffer as little as possible.  

I'm not saying Eckhart's material is the ultimate truth.  I'm also not saying I adhere to Eckhart's knowledge all the time.  Not at all, lol!  For example, using the term "hostage prisoner" would be said to be making a false mind-identity by Eckhart.  However, I do find Eckhart's material absolutely crucial for drastically reducing my own suffering. 

For anyone who is interested, here is some of Eckhart's material:  

The Power of Now:

 

 

Stillness Speaks:

 


A New Earth:

 


Eckhart Tolle's youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/EckhartTolle/videos

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)