Much Of The Internet Has Been Feeling Stale And Empty, So I Found Somewhere To Go!

The main disadvantage to not being an initiate is that there's a very weak foundation from which to know most aspects of reality.   

I've said I was fed up with the occult in the past because of all the abuse I went through over the last several years, but there are still occultists who want to help others, who do not abuse their power.  

Lately I've been hungry for knowledge.  I kept getting on the internet looking for knowledge, but mostly found emptiness.  I look within for knowledge of course, but sometimes it's nice to encounter knowledge from someone who's more experienced.  

I debated who to take seriously in the occult world, and have found that there is very mind-blowing information that can't be found anywhere else from Siris King's patreon channel:

https://www.patreon.com/Sirisking?fan_landing=true&view_as=public  

I am still interested in updates from 2012portal, but was also looking for a place to go with a more active and deeper discussion.  Previously, I very strongly asked the universe for more regarding knowledge online.  Siris King's material was the reply!

Comments

  1. I get too curious and start craving more knowledge, so I venture elsewhere at times. I make myself have a very open mind. Sometimes I get into trouble though, lol!

    Interesting books from Dilas! Looks like he's really into dreams, stargates, and the like.

    Hardcore's way better than the status quo. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be awesome to get footage of the conference, but was thinking that Cobra said no recording was allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sexuality is one of two of the most powerful forces in the universe. The other most powerful force is the heart. That was from Siris King too, lol! It really resonated when I heard him say this a few years back. Maybe it's ok that I say this because it was on his youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding masturbation, it's important to have fantasies not go in certain directions. This can be an issue for people who go for decades without a partner. It gets difficult, and more extreme fantasies are imagined, but this can lead to some very 'dark places' if not kept in check. More effort is required, but it's worth it to keep the fantasies on a healthy track, or within a 'reasonable range.' Otherwise, the result is depravity and self dis-empowerment. This is not something I'm projecting, but is a self-reflection. It's something I didn't take seriously in the past, but am now realizing to be much more important than I previously thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Libra J. M. Aquila, yeah, NDA needs to be respected, for sure. In the past, Cobra posted links to conferences, so he probably has trusted sources who he gave permission to post the conferences in written form, when the time is right. Perhaps this will be included in the upcoming update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Libra J. M. Aquila, yeah, masturbation is totally fine for men and women. I consider it to be healthy, but maybe only if done with self-empowering fantasies - fantasies that are not abusive. I was told some women masturbate to rape, but women of course don't want to be raped for real. As a straight man such as myself, it's important not to go 'too dark' with the fantasies. If women do, well, I don't know. This is territory that's never really discussed, although I'm ok with discussing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)