I Was Attacked But They Didn't Expect Me To Keep Going

The attacks last night were some of the most extreme attacks I've ever had.  Usually, when attacked like this, I go into victim mode, but this time, I decided to keep pressing forward no matter what.  Each time I was attacked in the dreamstate with pure evil (for lack of better words), many stinging sensations, 'prickly feet,' and loud noises going through my head, I called for help.

One can call upon (aloud it possible) many different positive forces all at once, such as, in no particular order:

Violet ray from the Cosmic Central Sun to the Galactic Central Sun through all beings of light in our solar system through one's body to the center of the Earth, then repeating over and over "Violet Flame" while resonating with the Violet Flame, White Fire of An, Archangels and Angels, the Communion of Saints, Ascended Masters, positive beings from various religions such as Jesus Christ, Krishna, etc, the Light Forces, the 12 21 and 771 commands, the Holy Cross, the Buddhic Column of Light, Goddess Presence, and anything else that one can think of to call upon.

I called upon assistance from many positive forces with purifying myself internally and externally.  I had finally had enough and decided to become more proactive than I've ever been, and in the end, this paid off.

I will no longer allow attacks upon me to subdue me.  It's time to finally and forever clear out all dark forces!  To all who are being attacked, keep pushing through!  So much is available to you!  Call upon their help!

Comments

  1. Excellent ! Je vais ajouter le Feu Blanc à l'article ! J'ai déjà rêvé de l'éclair comme d'une arme. C'est très puissant. ⚡ Merci pour l'encouragement !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have similar experiences with thought injections. I get really silly arguments with others that enter my mind. I get embarrassed for even having the thoughts because they are so ridiculous, but the thoughts take hold anyway. I agree, laughing at them gets rid of them. Observation mode works well also, very true. If the orgasm is the kind that liberates consciousness instead of subjugating it, I can see orgasms helping as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad those technologies are being removed!

    There is a metallic feeling at the top of my head lately to suppress my crown. This may be connected to the AI grid. This too shall pass.

    Glad that an angel visited! These experiences are very helpful. Maybe this will be more frequent with time. 🌌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, some of the comments on his blog are questions that have already been answered on previous posts. There are good questions and not-so-good questions I see in the comments. I often don't see comments that are worth reading because they quote drivel from Corey Goode, Nesara, Fulford, and the like. The comments section can be a pain, true.

    The wait for comments is frustrating. Sometimes videos take longer to be approved, probably because it takes time to make sure the videos are ok. I'm sure Cobra speed-reads the comments to sift out anything that would be a security risk and so forth. I wouldn't want to take the time to read through them all if I was the moderator of 2012portal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very difficult to have only Source be one's leader, because there are too many temptations that come up, at least in my own experience. I set out to do this, but ran into some 'issues.' Humans do tend to run amok without leadership. The Galactic Codex states that Earth needs guidance (leadership) from the Ascended Masters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've noticed that when doing the VF meditation that it was more difficult to access the Light. I've also become more imbalanced as of late, but it's starting to recover. Angels are much more powerful than I previously thought, so I've been calling on their help.

    Cabal cunts - yeah pretty much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph d'Auvergne, pretty wild how things synchronize like this, yeah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)