Major Attack by Chimera!!!

In the dreamstate last night, I encountered an entire 'family of chimera!'  I was attacked very strongly, and even PHYSICALLY felt something touch my left arm!!!  These were giant tarantulas attacking me all at once!!!

I had a second dream about the chimera early this morning.  People were in a movie theater.  The first two or three rows had people with a goth-like appearance with these pitch black tarantulas crawling on their faces.  These people looked zombified by them.

The Jinn could be tricking me, but I don't think the Jinn could be making this one up.  

There are definitely more chimera to be cleared - a huge number of them!  I thought most had already been cleared.  That was the impression anyway.  Definitely not the case!

Comments

  1. Was very unexpected. They don't like us, to put it mildly. Maybe this is the last of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helps to not be alone on this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)