Planetary Needs Vs. Personal Needs - Do Both!

The solution to the dichotomy of personal needs vs. planetary needs can be solved by having two separate practices, as follows:

1. Planetary Needs:

- This involves focusing on the Violet Flame and Flower of Life Sphere around Earth with aided light from the Cosmic Central Sun being sent to all Central Suns in this universe, through the Galactic Central Sun, through all beings of Light in our Sol system, through all beings on and within Earth, through oneself to the center of the Earth, for the clearing of chimera and anomaly.

2. Personal Needs:

- My own magickal practice takes about 30 minutes a day.  I am also actively learning about the positive side of the occult from various books and sources, as has been mentioned in previous posts.  I also take time to ground with my physical surroundings, which is often underestimated in importance.

Comments

  1. Going for a walk in a field alone - this is very clearing and beneficial, so true! I do this as well, and am lucky to not live in the city currently. Nature is very grounding. The plants have amazing vibes that can be tapped into!

    People who stay stuck in whining mode/victim mode don't try to find solutions. I've been there myself in the past but I'm glad that I made efforts to get out of it!

    Yeah, only focusing on Cobra, Ets, and so forth becomes one dimensional. It has its place, but there are magicians who have accomplished great feats that as far as I can tell, are real. One magician was able to change the weather in their location! Such magicians have been doing their craft for decades, but their journey was as amazing as their abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many paths to activating abilities. The magician known as Mindandmagick, who changed the weather around his house, worked extensively with this book:

    Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-transformation by Lyam Thomas Christopher

    I didn't do all of what's called the "Elemental Grades" in the book, but I have done the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram many times.

    The craziest thing is, really powerful magicians I've encountered never mentioned nor were aware of implants and so forth. They did, however, banish negative entities. I found though that the main reason I parted ways with Mindandmagick was because he was too interested in the goetia for my taste. The goetia can be very dangerous. Working with Angels takes longer than working with Jinn and so forth, but Angels are safe. Even King Solomon didn't do so well with the Jinn in the end, according to Siris King - I believe him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagination can influence reality, for sure. If thoughts are repeated enough and have feeling behind them, over time, they can alter reality. I'm reading a book suggested by Joshua king david in the comments from 2012 portal called Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr. Joe Dispenza. This book is pretty useful for understanding how internal and external reality can be changed for the better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)