Follow-Up on Siris King, and Possible Realization About The Violet Flame

Siris King covers both the Left Hand Path and the Right Hand Path.  He gives an overview of the occult from a mountain eye's view.  Lightworkers may not resonate with everything he says, as I don't, because I don't resonate with black magick, nor do I resonate with working with the Jinn.  However, I also realize that we all come from different backgrounds, and I have tremendous respect for his experience and how he reveals the occult.

I'm being careful regarding what I say because this is Siris King's information.  It would be wrong of me to reveal information that is on his patreon.  I've been biting my lip regarding various information I've learned there over the past couple days, but I think I can get away with saying this:

One discovery of many I've gained from Siris King is that the Angels are very powerful because they've been around quite a bit longer than the Jinn.  Angels are ultraviolet, and perhaps the Violet Flame opens the doorway to accessing the ultraviolet.  The Violet flame may act as a bridge between humans and Angels.  It's unknown if Angels are the same as the Light Forces.  Maybe there is an overlap. 

Comments

  1. Some personal trends to make life in its current state more interesting and inspiring:

    - More focus on personal growth, and less focus on the awakening state of the surface population.

    - Less focus on alternative media news (various stuff we've all heard a million times over).

    - Renewed interest in positive occult sciences.

    - Accessing higher realms and beings, such as the Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Gotta stop drinking! The drinking makes things way worse! One of the best things that ever happened to me was having my heartbeat skip all over like I was going to die about 3 and a half years ago every time I would drink. I haven't had any alcohol since mid-June of 2019, and am confident to say I will never drink again for the rest of my life. I associate drinking with death. I hope you can quit! It's a dead end (for me, literally).

    I still have (limited) relationships with people, but most of my love goes to the Earth, Sun, and Nature. It's much better this way. Far less lonely. It's possible to feel whole and complete just by being present with Nature. I also watch shows and play old school video games while listening to videos and so forth, but I have a definite relationship with ESN.

    Here's something that may cheer you up. It's Disney, but still, it's just so happy!

    https://youtu.be/OLHO30A8KSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay grounded and strong! 💪 Sorry that I can't help much though. I don't know what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph d'Auvergne, sorry that you went through all that! Yeah, something really does need to happen with intervention. The world seems to be going into an even worse phase than the covid thing. There are positive aspects of creation still. I've been trying to tap into these positive aspects for balance, but it's not always so easy. Best wishes to you! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make some good points. I don't know about the money thing myself. I wanted to go but the tickets sold out really fast.

    My strategy is, before even accessing Source, it's critical to ground. Grounding in the physical is severely underestimated by many groups.

    I hope you keep your account, or at least the comments! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oui, j'ai perdu le compte du nombre de fois où la Balance a fait ça. Oh et bien.

    Merci pour les notes de la conférence ! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  7. Violation deflected! I wonder what it was about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! He appears to be really aware, mentioning the evac just before Cobra's RM2 update.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does have an effect! Keep going! 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)