Negotiation With The Occultist?

I won't name the occultist for reasons of privacy, and will use "the occultist" as the term for him.  He had been trained in the occult since early childhood.  Judging from my (long distance) experience with him, he is able to work with both the Light and the Dark.  When he feels that someone deserves to have Dark forces attack them, he sends them.  When he feels that someone deserves healing and/or other assistance, he sends healing and/or other assistance.

I probably will not message the occultist, because that would require facebook, and for obvious reasons I don't do facebook.  Even if this is not physically read by him, the thoughts 'go out into the universe' and can probably be seen by him on 'other levels.'

Another occultist I was working with in 2016 (in physical proximity) had the ability to see the metaphysical in the waking state, which is very rare.  She had angered different covens.  I don't know what her history was with them.  She said she could see Bear Heart metaphysically fighting the other occultist, but he was able to conjure up too many entities and traps.  Either Bear Heart lost, or he had a negotiation with him.  

I recently emailed Bear Heart, but he has not replied, and I doubt he ever will.  I'm left only with my own intuition to be able to know 'what went down,' which is very difficult and prone to manipulation and distortion because of the complexity of what happened.  

I was told that the occultist killed a girl who was in her mid to late 20's who was working with Bear Heart.  I had a dream of this as well, with Bear Heart holding her dead body in his hands.  I don't know if this is true.  I do know that the occultist is able to send Dark energy to people, which, if concentrated enough, could cause death.  This doesn't necessarily mean that's what happened to the girl.

The occultist had some interesting intel.  He calls the cabal "The Guild."  He knew of other occultists who belong to "The Guild" who he and others like himself stay far away from.  

(Before the occultist was helping me, I was working with the other occultist to go up against him, as mentioned with Bear Heart above (not in physical proximity to Bear Heart) but she later said she wanted nothing to do with me, so I went to the occultist afterward, and was (momentarily) on his good side.)  

I was getting help from the occultist before I quit drinking, and I took his help for granted and tried to use him as a 'seeer.'  I kept asking him about various people with 'esoteric followings.'  He eventually got annoyed with me, and then one night I mouthed off to him in an email.  His anger toward me may have been enough for him to go after me.  Just yesterday, I still see the harassing U-turn sigil that flashes into my mind in the waking state.  Although I suspect that some of the attacks are from him, of course not all of them are.  I've probably managed to anger the cabal and so forth, and the remaining chimera could be a problem, although they may be mostly gone by now.

I'm willing to negotiate with the occultist.  I was arrogant and foolish to treat him they way I did, especially since he has had occult training since the age of around 5 as a hereditary witch.  Such rare individuals deserve respect (not worship of course) for their experience and abilities.  If I were to go up against him, I would of course fail.  He has over 20 of years experience on me, and in general, the earlier in life the initiation, the greater the power.

Regarding the occultist working with the Dark when he deems it necessary, I make no judgements.  This is just what he knows.  I have no right to judge someone else when I haven't got a clue as to the depth of their experience and knowledge.  I was way out of my league even associating with him.

I make efforts to stay in the Light, because I know that I never could control demonic forces, goetic spirits, and so forth.  The Light is safe, but the Dark doesn't have a safety net.  Some occultists may think I'm a pansy for this, but I didn't even know the definition of the word "occult" until I was in my late 20's!  I have no initiation whatsoever.  Had I been a hereditary witch who was trained since the age of 5, this would be a different story, but this is not the case.  

I'm going to continue working with the Light and with the removal of negative entities and anomaly, and focus on being more present.  That's the best course of action for someone like myself.  I will not end up as one of those fools who thinks he's 'all that' as some 'great occultist' when he has no clue what he's getting himself into.  I've 'been there, done that.'  It's highly overrated.   

I know I said that all who attack me would be destroyed, but it's not that simple.  It's wise to, if possible, negotiate first with those who may be open to negotiation, and then allow higher forces to do what needs to be done, instead of acting at the 'whim of my personality.'

It's always true that there is no higher power than Source, but how Divine Intervention operates and occurs is far beyond my comprehension, as is creation.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)