A Change of Focus

There is a great clearing taking place, but also, the cabal create new negative entities to send.  In my experience at least, until the cabal are physically removed, the dreamstate and visionstate is and probably will be 95% abuse and garbage.  Here's one example out of countless examples:  I just woke up from the dreamstate to see a laughing demon that 'lives in my nose.' 

Imagine having years upon years of abuse and nonsense from the dreamstate and visionstate - what a waste of mental resources!  Imagine wondering who's thinking various thoughtforms by hearing them telepathically over several years, when the thoughtforms are really quite uninteresting - what a waste of mental resources!  Imagine getting all these stinging sensations and wondering what's doing it, and then getting frustrated because "I thought this was all going to be cleared by now" - what a waste of mental resources!

Only the 5% of the dreamstate and visionstate that isn't abuse and garbage will be paid attention to.  As for the rest, get lost!  I'm not 'putting my head in the sand' by saying this because the dark forces are probably trying to enslave my mind by consuming my attention with all the abuse and garbage they keep sending.

I live in a physical body.  So, shouldn't my main priority be the Here and Now?  

I'm turning my back on the occult.  I see the way magicians live their lives.  They are so caught up in managing their metaphysical arena that it consumes them.  I prefer to bypass all of this with the Here and Now.  My empowerment is when I harmonize with what's physically Here and Now.  Can it really be that simple? 

Does this mean I won't do Lightwork anymore?  I still like working with the Violet Flame.  And, the Light of the Sun, and Central Suns is still a part of physical reality.  Light can be experienced physically.  Light can clear out the garbage in the metaphysical, and provide physical protection through gravitating more positive synchronicities.

There's so much to explore in the Here and Now!  There's so much to learn about the physical world!  Being present in the Here and Now has been keeping me sane over all these years.  Ironically, (assuming that one is not in a physically abusive environment) maybe the best way to ascend is to be in the Here and Now.

I have been doing the 12 21 and 771 commands.  I have experienced healing from this, and we all know what needs to happen to truly be healed and liberated.  Progress is being made for that purpose.  Very high pitched frequencies can be heard at various times.  The frequencies are so high that they can barely be heard with human hears, and are not necessarily external (the frequencies can still be heard when the ears are plugged).  Intuition tells me that these frequencies are indicative of anomaly/entities/implants/AI systems being removed.

Comments

  1. Yeah, I was wondering if this may have also been connected to the high pitched frequencies. Wild times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Yeah, dreams can be manipulated. Even psychic abilities can be manipulated. I knew occultists who thought they knew specifics that they didn't really know. They took action based on it as well, which was very foolish of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word "occult" means hidden knowledge, but I usually associate occultists with abusive know-it-alls who enjoy power trips.

    Regarding very powerful occultists:

    Occultists play God and enslave people without people even knowing they are being enslaved by them. Sometimes certain people do horrible things and are not legally held accountable, so occultists do magick to ruin their lives. In too many instances though, occultists harm people who are innocent.  

    Probably 9 times out of 10, if not more, occultists allow their abilities to go to their heads. Suppose someone is rude to an occultist, and then the occultist does baneful magick against them, and he or she ends up getting cancer because of this, or something similar in severity? The crime doesn't fit the punishment.  

    Although they have knowledge that is far above average, I don't regard Lightworkers as occultists, because Lightworkers don't do baneful magick and so forth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know of occultists who worked with Mars and Saturn to harm others. Some thought they were doing so for good, but there are so many tyrants out there who become judge, jury, and executioner over people they have no right to target.

    I really like the plant kingdom! Plant magick is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)