Dissolving Negative Timelines

I am showing this dark scenario below in order to expose it.  This is being brought to the light of awareness to further assist in preventing it, and similar outcomes to it across the planet, from happening.

Incorporate dissolving the cabal's negative timeline with the light in the Flower of Life meditation.  Yes indeed.  Visualize the cabal's negative timeline(s) being dissolved by the light!

Here's the dark scenario I wrote down a couple hours ago:

If the FDA approves the vaccine as safe and effective early September, this is when the United States will turn into an anarchy, and/or a military police state just like Nazi Germany, where the military are deployed to enforce a national vaccine mandate.  Citizens will rebel in armed uprisings, which is the anarchy aspect.

Over a decade ago I had a dream that was way more than just a dream.  This dream was a direct vision of the future.  This dream was burned into my mind.  This dream was so intense that I began to cry when I woke up.  I will NEVER forget what I was shown in this dream.  This dream was extremely vivid and traumatizing.  In this dream, I was in a city where the military was everywhere, and a family member (I'd rather not be specific) was shot in the head by one of the military officers.  

If the light forces don't do anything else, please, I am BEGGING you, DO NOT ALLOW THE FDA TO APPROVE THE COVID VACCINES!!!   The 3.5 week period is the time period to prevent the FDA from approving the vaccine.  It is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL that the FDA REJECTS the vaccine as being safe and effective!!!  A national vaccine mandate MUST be stopped AT ALL COSTS!!!  Please do NOT take my dream lightly.  I've never been more serious IN MY FUCKING LIFE!!!

-----

Regarding the Flower of Life meditation, here's a modified step 4 to dissolve negative future timelines:

4. Visualize the rainbow colored Flower of Life sphere around the Earth, expanding below the surface and also expanding all the way up to the Moon's orbit. Visualize the Flower of Life sphere assisting the planetary liberation process, clearing all darkness and future dark timelines from the surface of the planet. Then visualize the Flower of Life sphere and Violet Flame purifying the leylines and vortices within the planetary Light grid.

  



     

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)