Thank You All For Putting Up with me

This will soon be in the comments section on the 2012portal blog, after "The Bottom Line" comment:

Regarding my previous post "The Bottom Line," I'm going to really start letting go as much as I possibly can.  When I learned that the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine today, I began to physically shake and felt like I was going to throw up.  If these are the last days I will be on this Earth, why live them in anger and fear though?  I'll be prepared to survive, but if I don't survive, why not make my last days the best they can be?  I may not be posting anything further in the near future.  I'll leave a couple final posts I made that are uplifting if anyone's interested.

Accessing Timelessness

https://starlight432.blogspot.com/2021/08/accessing-timelessness.html

Undefined Sound, Undefined Form, and Undefined Light

https://starlight432.blogspot.com/2021/08/undefined-sound-undefined-form-and.html

-----

Time to let go, and whatever our fate will be, is what our fate will be.  I have no good news to give.  No further insights.  No further predictions.  I would like to say that it's been an interesting life, and I have a few good memories I will try to take with me if this really is the end.  Make your days the best that you can.  Thank you all for putting up with me. 🙂

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)