Personal Update on the Flower of Life Meditation

I'm using the Rainbow Flower of Life Meditation to assist in reversing my own mutations of consciousness.  I will be intending to clear the mutations/anomaly on Earth as well, as this is a part of the meditation, but the main reason for me doing the meditation is to help repair my own consciousness. 

I'm finding that the meditation is not helping the extremely negative situation for the surface population, but maybe there are positive changes that are less seen.  Either way, I will no longer be getting upset if there are no visible positive results for the surface population from the meditation.  Also, knowing intel or 'the inside scoop' regarding operations of the light forces is very low on my priority list.

I'm re-reading Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now, and taking notes on the highlights.  I thought about making a post of them in the future, but there are some really good quotes I found here.

   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)