Much Better!

I feel MUCH better now that I've disciplined myself to stop looking at practically all media.  The only media I look at is the 2012portal blog, Fulford's weekly posts, and Janine's videos.  These don't have 'gloom and doom,' unlike other sources I've been following.  (Well, Fulford occasionally has some gloom and doom but for the most part he has a positive outlook.)  I also visit PrepareForChange, but I filter out gloom and doom articles that show up there from time to time.  I notice that PrepareForChange now has much less gloom and doom compared to the past.

I no longer watch any television, because there are too many vaccine ads and surprise covid news previews in the commercials.  

I was going to msn.com to analyze the fear and manipulation tactics from all the articles posted there, but now I've cut out the mainstream media entirely.  No more msn.com - not even to keep tabs on them.  Screw them!  

Other sites I frequented were various alternative outlets that were loaded with gloom and doom.  I didn't realize how much this was adversely affecting me until I forced myself to quit looking at them.  What kept happening was I would see gloom and doom and be overwhelmed by it.  Then I would become very dark inside, adding to the problem. 

Anyway, my mind feels like it's no longer in a blender!

And then there is the violet flame to help the light grids:



  


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)