The True Value of Money

The amount of money someone makes is supposed to be directly proportional to the benefit he or she provides to the world.  Menial labor doesn't provide much benefit to the world, which is why menial labor doesn't pay very much.  However, a world-changing invention will make someone very wealthy, because the benefit to the world is very substantial.  

I will give an example.  A cashier doesn't get paid much because a cashier just maintains the status quo.  The computer, scanner, and all the technology the cashier uses to provide customer service are world-changing inventions from others.  The cashier invented nothing, and can easily be replaced.  The inventor of the assembly line, however, changed the world.  There are countless inventions that benefited the world, granting the inventors their deserved wealth.  

Benefiting the world is of course not limited to inventors.  For example, someone who provides very positive, life-changing self-help learning material to others benefits the world in a great way, and deserves to be wealthy.  There is a very large list of ways to benefit the world.  It of course cannot be measured how much someone benefits the world, but it can be assessed if a person greatly benefits the world, or if a person just maintains the status quo, or if a person is somewhere in-between, or if a person parasites on others.  There is a vast spectrum. 

I myself have not benefited the world very much.  I have zero motivation to do anything.  My idea of a nice day is to goof off all day (I'm serious!).  The part-time job that I have I don't like at all.  I don't like menial labor, and I'm not a genius or anyone of any significance.  I basically just want to get my life over with.  I figured that maybe I could benefit the world in a different kind of way though, covertly.  No one would guess that I participated in meditations/magick to remove the most evil beings in existence.  But, what was my motivation for doing so?  Did my motivation arise out of wanting to make the world a better place, or did my motivation arise out of insecurity for being a menial labor drone?  This is a very difficult question to ask, because if I did the meditations/magick because I wanted to make up for being a menial labor drone, then my motivation was superficial from the very start, not being a motivation from any higher purpose.  Perhaps if I can ask this question of myself though, my motivation did come from a higher purpose. 

Anyway, setting my own life story aside which no one, including myself, gives a damn about (humor intended), what's been done to money is despicable.  When people get free money without providing any benefit to the world, money becomes worthless.  People mine as well just steal groceries from a grocery store, because the money they use to buy their groceries with was given to them for free, which really is no different than stealing.  I no longer look at money as having value because of what's been done to money.  

When money has no value, the quality of products and services goes down the tube.  What's the solution?  It will take an intelligence and force far beyond human capabilities to defeat those who are turning the US into a third world country.  People by their own means are nothing compared to those who have, for a very, very long time, been sabotaging and subjugating humanity.  I just hope the opposing forces who are powerful enough to stop the cabal are real.  There is evidence indicating that the light forces are real.

(I suppose I went on some tangents in this post.  I cannot think of anything else that is pertinent at this time to write, so I will leave it here.)

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)