Paleo for Now

Seems starch itself is causing inflammation.  So, I will probably go paleo, with fructose at around 20g per day.  The fructose/sucrose will be my only source of carbohydrate, unless eating some diary again, getting some lactose.  

I'm all out of ideas.  Nothing else works, so I will give this a go.  I'm avoiding beef, and am using the air fryer for tender drum sticks from chicken.  Here's the plan:

 

- Tenderized unbreaded chicken

- Yogurt with no sugar added, or a very small amount of sugar added with some stevia

- Cheese

- Egg whites

- Small amount of fruit

 

Paleo is basically low carb because there's no starch.  However, some people who go paleo eat small amounts of rice.  I will forgo all starch for the time being though.  

I supplemented with some buffered vitamin C yesterday and today, and oddly enough, this did not make me tired.  Something is different now.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)