Self-Honesty about the Situation

Yesterday I saw a video of people being pinned down and force vaccinated in Australia.  I'm now starting to see just how far the deep state is taking things, and I felt the need to be honest about my feelings.  I'm afraid.  I'm afraid of the world going to this really dark place and never coming out of it.  I'm afraid that messages saying "In the end everything will be ok" are just messages to pacify me with false hope, and that there is no light at the end of the tunnel.  

If someone gets forced vaccinated with the covid vaccine, and the vaccine doesn't kill them in the future (which is an open discussion - time will tell), this person mine as well be dead, because one of the most fundamental freedoms has been violated.  If people don't even have the freedom to choose what they put into their own bodies anymore, people mine as well be dead, because such a world is a world that is not worth living in.  A world without having basic, core freedoms is a dead world, void of any meaning or point whatsoever.

The threat of forced vaccination and/or vaccine passports is a very real threat.  The line is being crossed and then some.  I don't know what will happen next.  I don't have any real reassurance that the world will pull out of this.  I don't have any closure.  No matter what happens though, I can envision a world I want to live in.  That's all I can do right now. 

This war is very scary.  Admitting that I'm afraid, and what I'm afraid of, is healthy.  Many people don't know that it's fear making them act out in crazy ways, doing crazy, often destructive things.  I acknowledge my fear because by doing so, I can maybe deal with my fear in healthy ways.  I acknowledge my fear, and then, despite this fear, I persevere.

This post is not about giving people hope, or predictions for the future.  This post is about self-honesty, because self-honesty is the way forward. 

I am afraid. 

Comments

  1. Grazie! Lavorerà per trasmutare la paura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me ask starlight please? For quite a few years I have a contact about this with my brother (the truth'. I am harder than you. Again and again and again I tell my brother naaah little things. He goes to the cigarshop afterwords, buys the daily newspaper and puts aside what we talked about. Again and again and again. Yes, of course there's only lies to listen to and only bad news, but... He is my dearest brother, the one I can communicate with. Also he helps me many times giving money. He does not watch tv or the news on tv. For quite a few years this is the situation. He lives alone and went to university for one year to become a priest.
    Can you say something that would make it clear to me please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what I mean with being harder... We all are here to educate ourselves. Some things turn out better than others. We have to learn to be ourselves in all circumstances. I bear... I have to bear the consequences of my own functioning. Some are wrong, some are not. But should I discriminate for someone else, hold different views? I remember a situation on a country road when I was young. I walked there with my dog. At a certain moment someone came along with his car. I was angry and raised my fist. The driver braked, got out and asked what was wrong. He was black, or at least very dark. He accused me of discriminating against him.
      That's how I feel here sometimes. Despite all the filth, lies and else Starlight. As if I am being accused of discrimination by an African when I was angry about something essential. It's not equivalent.

      Delete
    2. Just as myself in the beginning of this. I knew nothing, but was surrounded by all kinds ot thuethers so to speak. Still. Although being here for a while, at the same time I'm a beginners, a foreigner. Deep down I have the feeling this is very essential. We all must come together in a nice way.

      Delete
    3. Thinking about it I might have an opening idea.

      Delete
    4. First of all: after the Event. We dont need rioters. Lets keep it in mind, something festive to start.

      Delete
    5. Sorry that this happened Maria. It's best to associate with the society as little as possible because of all the toxicity. Nature is the best place to be.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)