Bad News Needs to be Balanced With Good News

I've decided to stop looking at negative news from the alternative media.  I'm not 'putting my head in the sand.'  It's just that I keep seeing the same kind of bad news over and over again: lockdowns being reinstated in parts of the world, people being physically pinned down and forced to take vaccines, claims that the vaccinated will all start to die in the near future, fires getting bad in Oregon (again, wtf) when it's not even quite halfway through July yet, and countless other bad news.  

To truly illustrate that I'm not putting my head in the sand, I have seen in the dreamstate that the cabal sexually tortures animals and children, and also of course physically.  Also, in the dreamstate I've seen genetic manipulations/mutations that are horrible beyond description.  I'm well aware of the very real adrenochrome harvesting that goes on, which is what the cabal constantly does.  Yes, I know.  I've known for several years, helpless to do anything about it.

The problem with constantly knowing about these horrors is that this can cause a person to become 'compromised' as a result of not being able to stop the abuse (I guess those superpowers just didn't work out).  Most people would either become psychotic, commit suicide, or not be able to function if they really knew just how deep the abuse goes on Earth.  Then, on top of all this, the alternative media gives mostly bad news, creating a 'doom and gloom' mentality.  At the very least, there needs to good news to balance out bad news, for the sake of maintaining sanity.

I've seen enough bad news for a thousand or more lifetimes.  It's time to balance this out now with good news.  Is there any good news?  If not, then I will not look at any news at all - none from the mainstream media (I don't trust the mainstream media but I was keeping tabs on the agendas the mainstream media pushes), and none from the alternative media. 

The surface population will really have a tough time when all the hidden crimes against life itself come out.  It will just be another day to me though.  Again, I've known about atrocities beyond description for several years.  It may be different if the actual footage comes out though.  Perhaps this will have more of an effect than seeing these horrors in the dreamstate.  Regardless, I'm going to try to focus on something positive for a change.  Why should I have all the fun seeing just how bad it really gets?  The surface population has been missing out.  

(I'll continue following 2012portal.blogspot.com and continue with meditations.  There is very good news there today!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)