Just Say NO

Covid cases keep rising in the US, and there is now a new mask mandate in a county in California.  It's very easy to predict where this is all headed.  The unvaccinated will be blamed for the delta variant (and any other variants they come up with).  Also, the vaccine is said to be less effective against the delta variant.  Mask mandates will be renewed across the US, and probably many lockdowns as well.  The freedom in the US from mask mandates and lockdowns is only brief.  Things will be going right back to the same way they were during the 'pandemic,' with all that wonderful tyranny and subjugation.  

My job will once again require all employees to wear masks.  Only this time, when this happens (it's not a matter of 'if' - the cabal are ridiculously predictable with their plans), I will take a leave of absence from my job.  Every day I work at my job I'm completely miserable anyway.  Also, this time I will not be wearing a shield when shopping in grocery stores to 'be nice' or 'uncategorized.'  This time, I'm saying NO.  I'm saying NO to the vaccine and I'm saying NO to wearing a face shield at my job when my job inevitably reinstates the employee mask rule.  I'm DONE.  NO MORE.

My patience is GONE.  Let the store close down because there are not enough employees.  This is NOT MY PROBLEM.  I don't care what happens after I leave.  I don't know what I will do for money.  I'll either find something or not.  I DON'T CARE.  I won't put up with this BULLSHIT any more!  END OF STORY.  PERIOD.  

I hope that other people really start rebelling this time around.  It's time to stand up to tyranny ONCE AND FOR ALL.  All anyone really has to do is JUST SAY NO, and defend themselves if anyone tries to violate their basic inalienable human rights.  It's really quite simple.  Say NO to their script.  Say NO to their tyranny.  Say NO to the worthless reality they want to push on everyone.  

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)