Return to the GCS/CCS

This time I will be returning to GCS/CCS meditations using Solfeggio frequencies, but with a new understanding.

I had an extremely severe mental breakdown, and am considering my Midway Path post, but the Light does need to keep clearing the Darkness, and I will do my part.  Perhaps the sun's recent activity is connected to my mental breakdown, and the increasingly volatile situation on Earth.  (I'm not implying I'm the center of this.) 

Perhaps a great clearing is taking place but is less seen, for now.

I now see why I have the problems I have.  

I also now see that I will improve my overall state regardless of what happens in the old, dying world.  I will ascend into a reality that has meaning and value.



Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)