Observations of Experimental Drug Psyops

It was stated by Benjamin Fulford that the covid tactics being used are at a military level of skill, whereas civilians are not equipped to be able to detect and ward off such tactics.  This may be the case.  From what I'm seeing:

The way the experimental drug psyops operate is to make a person who chooses not to get the experimental drug feel as isolated as possible.  Often times the individual will be the only one amongst family and 'friends' who says "No."  Then the mainstream media, family, and 'friends' make it seem like the vast majority of the world believes the narrative that's being pushed.  Extensive gaslighting is employed.  This in combination with the isolation is designed to break the individual's will over time so that the individual caves in. 

It takes incredible courage and strength to keep saying "No."  The individual must be fine with the entire world hating him/her (it's made to appear this way when it's not this way at all), and that's the way I am.  I was actually 'trained' for this scenario years before the experimental drug campaign.  I've been through extreme isolation and even physical torture to the point of having a different consciousness compared with the rest of humanity.  I'm a bit of a... beast, for lack of better words. 

Others may not be under as severe psyops as myself.  I've perhaps been particularly targeted and singled out more than the rest who say "No."  For example, just about every single ad I encountered on youtube was an experimental drug ad for a period of time.  I finally verbally called this out 'to the universe,' and someone apparently listened, because the experimental drug ads have disappeared, at least for now.

Despite all the psyops tactics trying to make reality appear a certain way, I know that there are countless others like myself who will continue to say "No."  This has been proven in many ways, including statistically.  There are probably enough people who say "No" to the experimental drug campaign to stop the negative elites and their great reset.

Ultimately the individual who says "No" needs to realize that all the gaslighting and projections that getting the experimental drug is the 'moral' and 'ethical' course of action - none of this is based on anything of real substance.  There is no absolute 'moral' and 'ethical' right and wrong within society, despite profound efforts to convince to the contrary, and those who push the experimental drugs are not God, nor can they ever take the place of God.  (I don't use "God" in reference to any particular religion.  The usage is referring to one's own higher nature/higher self, or however one relates to spirituality/divinity.)

Metaphysically speaking, the experimental drug campaign is like a 'dark cloud' in say, the 'astral.'  When I became aware of this today, I immediately got stinging sensations in my feet and legs.  This is because by becoming aware of the dark cloud, it lost its ability to infiltrate my mind.  I'm always stuck fighting the experimental drug campaign in my mind, but when I separated my mind from the experimental drug campaign and recognized its existence in the astral, it lost control of me and become aggressive.  The main focus needs to be on clearing this dark cloud with the Light.  Dissolving the dark cloud will destroy the experimental drug campaign's occult source of power.


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)