Drean Journal 13

I wasn't posting my dreams because they mostly were of very poor quality.  However, just before Cobra's latest update I dreamed of women who could very well be considered to be witches being killed.  One was disemboweled.  This goes along with Cobra's mentioning of witches being hunted and killed in the Congo by the dark forces.

People in the spiritual community should not consider being psychic as a fun competition.  There are times when I would very much prefer not to be psychic at all, as the world is so full of abuse.

Hopefully this mess of a world will see some dramatic improvement by the end of October.  October is the new 'August.'  I was saying back in August that the world could drastically improve by the end of August. 

Um, carry on. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)