Get It Together

This post is a rant and is rather 'cold and unkind.'  You have been warned.

Most members of my extended family get angry when they see unvaccinated people get covid and end up in the hospital.  The reason they are upset: "They didn't get the vaccine and are clogging up the hospitals." 

I'm upset with people who get covid and go to the hospital as well.  However, I'm not upset because many didn't get the vaccine.  I'm upset because they didn't have their shit together.  People who don't have the vaccine and then get covid and are hospitalized, and in many cases die, are plastered all over the corporate media to promote the experiential drug campaign.

Hospitals of course far too often don't implement the proper treatments.  I've known that for quite some time.  However, now I'm also laying the responsibility on the individual.  People need to have HCQ and ivermectin on hand.  People need to take this when their symptoms START.  If they wait until they are on their death bed, the medicines usually won't work in time.  That's why the corporate media stated that HCQ and ivermectin don't work, because the medicines in those studies were administered far too late.  Also, with HCQ, toxic amounts were administered, to my knowledge. 

People need to take care of their immune systems.  I'm sick and tired of people who don't have their shit together getting super sick from covid and ending up in hospitals, who are doing nothing more than promoting the New World Order (it's a cliche term but there, I said it) vaccine passport/social credit score dystopia!  People, get your shit together.  

'Knock on wood' if I get super sick and almost die, or die, of covid.   I've been close to death so many times in the past I just don't care anymore.  I 'die by the sword.'  And I have the RCV command.  I don't have HCQ and ivermectin on hand - no.  But I know how to have an extremely powerful immune system, and there's significant evidence suggesting I have natural immunity, which is far superior to stupid covid experimental drugs people will be made to take in perpetuity if the negative elites have their way.  Don't let the negative elites have their way.  Don't be a statistic they can use to enslave the population.

Get your shit together.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)