Dream Journal 17 - Protocol for Abusive Dreams

I will probably stop posting dream journals for various reasons.  I will say this though:

A couple days ago I had a very good dream about a negative elite base being decimated.  I then heard the thought-forms "victory" and "congratulations" in the waking state later in the day and also yesterday.

Most of my other dreams have been abusive.  For example, this morning I dreamed of creatures/monsters the negative elites designed through tinkering with DNA.  There are certain commercials on TV where bizarre and horrific creatures/monsters are computer animated.  I've come to the conclusion that this is done on purpose to put the truth in plain site.  

When I have abusive dreams, my protocol is to immediately visualize the rainbow Flower of Life clearing the abuse away.  This helps me feel better and possibly helps with the clearing.  One can perhaps go into pure evil and then clear it out with the Light.  The #1 thing NOT to do is get upset with the Light Forces with "Why won't you do your fucking jobs?"  That just makes the clearing slower, and I do know that the Light Forces are doing their jobs because I can feel a significant positive energetic shift taking place.  It's much easier now to access Light from the GCS.  It's just that there's such a ridiculous amount and severity of abuse to clear on Earth.  That's why it was stated on the 2012portal blog that the situation on Earth is much worse than the Light Forces thought.  Earth probably has the multi-universal record for having the most abuse.  There is the 'phantom Earth' known as Trinicon that may have been worse but that's another story.  I stopped dreaming about Trinicon years ago so it may no longer exist.  Hopefully that is the case.

Yes.  The Rainbow Flower of Light can be used right after encountering abuse in the dreamstate to clear the abuse away. 

GCS can be used as well to bring in more galactic energies.

Sounds like a great plan!



Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)