All Planes Are Important

My favorite way of dealing with metaphysical problems is to focus on perfecting physiology through attaining peak physical health and performance.  My logic is that I can make all other planes healthy through the chain reaction from 'physiological perfection.'  For a long time I've actually believed the physical plane to be the most powerful of all the planes.

However, pollution in the metaphysical planes has given me countless really stupid ideas for health and dietary protocols over the years that caused great physiological imbalance and harm.  And each time this happened, I really believed I had found the #1 answer.

If someone is given harmful guidance from manipulated intuition from polluted metaphysical planes, it's impossible to have 'perfect physiology.'  Absolute idiocy can be made to seem like common sense.  Hence, the relationship between the physical and metaphysical planes is a catch-22. 

In order to get clear guidance for a super-healthy diet that is enjoyable at the same time, there needs to be super-clarity in the metaphysical planes.  This is where meditations and clearings come into play. 

The metaphysical also deeply interacts with the physical.  When working with various frequencies of light, this can be felt physically and have beneficial physiological effects.  Yet, the idea that "I can eat junk food because I'll just bring some light in to transmute it" is deception from metaphysical pollution.  The level of trickery from metaphysical pollution is very easy to underestimate.  It's very sneaky.

Comments

  1. A couple examples of past idiotic dietary protocols:

    I wanted to do a higher carb version of the paleo diet. But the paleo diet does not consume starch. So, I only ate ice cream to get my carbs.

    I wanted to replace starch with maltose. Corn syrup has high amounts of maltose, so an average meal would consist of macadamia nuts dowsed in corn syrup.

    These two examples are the tip of the iceberg. More extreme examples nearly killed me, such as this:

    https://starlight432.blogspot.com/2020/09/one-of-my-experiences-with-torture.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that all planes are linked in 3D, but eating properly and healthily becomes complicated. I remember a Portal post that said everything on Earth was tampered with, even hygiene products like shampoo. Ideally, we should only consume what we produce, or prefer local products sold by small producers. But the second option comes at a cost, especially for many Lightworkers. Personally, the only cosmetic product I use is organic CBD oil, and it's still affordable.

      Delete
    2. I've used only organic products in the past at great expense, and found the benefits to be overstated. Intuition tells me not to be concerned with the tampering, as this is usually out of one's control. If lightworkers can't afford local products, they can do the best they can and not worry about the rest. It would be fun to get a bread machine someday though and use organic flour, which is relatively inexpensive. 🍞

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)