One Of My Experiences With Torture

A few years ago, I was intaking small amounts of hydrogen peroxide to increase the oxygen in my bloodstream as a health protocol.  I found that this caused stomach/digestion problems, so I seeked an alternative way.  There are those who inject it, but of course I didn't want to use a needle.  The only other way I could think of to get hydrogen peroxide into my bloodstream was to create a homemade hydrogen peroxide enema.  

However, I didn't know that the alkalinity of the hydrogen peroxide was much too strong for the intestines.  It rapidly fizzed up my intestines, and began to eat away at them.  I couldn't flush it out, as it locked my large intestines shut.  I could feel it burning out my insides, and I constantly felt like I had to defecate.  When I strained to defecate though, only blood came out.  I became very weak and thought I was going to die.  I didn't go to the hospital.  I toughed it out for 3 days.  That's how long it took the burning process and bleeding to end.  During these 3 days, I would wonder if there were holes being created in my large intestine, allowing waste to enter my bloodstream and poison me to death.  I was all alone for these 3 days.  This was comparable to physical and psychological torture.  

Comments

  1. Scaring. Thank God you survived it. Is everything right now?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)