Do Your Thing!

It's ok to lose one's cool.  Judgement and condemnation for losing one's cool from oneself and/or others comes from a false sense of morality. 

Eckhart Tolle's material is not the 'gospel truth.'  It's ok to be more 'assertive' with disentanglement that goes outside his material.  It's ok to 'let loose' and not be Mr. or Mrs. 'Perfect' all the time.

One can hybridize any material to one's specific nature and circumstances.   

There are those who use Eckhart Tolle's material in 'gangster mode,' such as Owen Cook:

https://youtu.be/2v3cp0BWrQc

I don't look down upon others who reject The Power of Now and A New Earth, because if I did, this would be 'perfectionist spirituality,' which is weaponized spirituality.

It's all good.  Do your thing! 🌌   

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm doing alright. My body is just not happy that I'm reducing carbs. It will adapt and return to equilibrium though. This time I'm sticking with it! ⚡️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)