It's Time to Finally Stop Running Away from What I Must Do

I've finally decided to have an eating plan that excludes plant foods.  This isn't quite the carnivore diet, as this will include dairy, at least for now.  This eating plan will be low carb by default, as animal products contain virtually no carbohydrates.

I admit that I have a weak gut/microbiome, because if my gut was strong, I could handle the natural toxins found in all plant foods.  I was a C-section birth, and I took antibiotics as a child.  Therefore, I'm simply working with the cards I have been dealt by excluding all plant foods.  I'm just doing what I have to do.  The alternative is to be weak and messed up most of the time - no thanks.

I tried a little bit of peanut butter today, and it made my gut go into inflammation for a few hours.  I can feel my gut screaming out in anger and agony when I eat something it hates, and it hates all plant foods.

However, I may try a small amount of wheat from time to time.  I'll just have to see how it goes.  So far though, even a 12-15g net carb meal from half a tortilla makes my gut homicidal. 

Comments

  1. Contrary to the post, I've been taking an almost fully Raw Vegan Diet and it leads to maximum vibrations and strength, after the relentless dark attacks.

    I no longer take Rice or Wheat as staples, and have switched to Millets instead, especially Finger Millet, followed by about 3-4 distinct fruits taken in a monomeal format(the digestion is REALLY fast), combined with soaked nuts and seeds for obtaining those nutrients like Omega 3, fatty acids, proteins (all those things obtained from consuming animal products), ending with a vegetable salad.

    A sample diet looks like this:
    Soaked Chia/Flax Seeds
    Banana/Date/Cacao Smoothie mostly the first meal. (x2)
    Papayas, Mangoes, Apples in monomeal formats. (x2/3)
    Cantaloupe/Orange/Pomegranate (Juiced) (x1/2)
    Finger Millet Porridge (x2)
    Soaked Walnuts/Almonds/Cashews/Macadamia Nuts
    Veggie Salad.

    I do get the requisite calories about (2500cal), and the vibrations are really really high as most foods are quite watery, thereby they don't stick much inside the intestines, clear bowel movement, high vibrations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting how one diet helps one person, but kills another. I would totally be finished on that diet, lol! I'm really happy that you are doing well on it though! Only thing we can do, is do what works. 'No one size fits all.'

      Delete
    2. Exact opposite to yours! If I take anything far away from direct plant foods (even cooked plant foods), I feel lethargic and a huge lack of energy. For me it has to be as close to plant nutrition as possible.

      The ETs hardly have much food, as they got 100% of their Soul energy, compared to the 2% Soul energy with the extremes of anomalies.

      Delete
    3. There was a period of disorientation though, when I shifted from Vegan to Raw Vegan. At first, I strongly urged to discontinue but after a while my gut adjusted to it.

      Delete
  2. Note: Wheat bran helps to keep things moving through. (The bran has virtually no starch.) So, there are exceptions with plant foods. It was inaccurate of me to say that my gut hates them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)