Can Certain Amino Acids Make Someone Superhuman?

My finding is that whey protein powder, and dairy protein itself, is not as complete of a protein as people claim.  Egg white protein is more complete, and is the golden standard by which the amino acid scores of other proteins are measured.  

I did an analysis of the amino acids of whey protein concentrate and egg white protein.  I had to multiply the amino acids of the egg white protein by 1.5, because the serving size was 24g protein for whey, and 16g protein for egg whites on the two different labels.

(The numbers with an underscore at the end were .5 so I rounded up.)

The main two amino acids that stand out are arginine and glycine.  Although these are non-essential, my finding is that their intake is very important.  Whey protein can be said to be deficient in both arginine and glycine.  Egg white protein has more than twice the amount of both these amino acids.  

Glycine is important for skin and nails, and is the main protein in collagen powders and bone broths.  Arginine is important for regulating sleep cycles, and balances lysine.  Too much lysine and not enough arginine causes insomnia, which is why when I would get my main source of protein from whey, I had insomnia issues.  (Tryptophan is often promoted for sleep, but arginine is deeply overlooked.)

I found that long-term consumption of meat, especially with not enough time between alternating with dairy (I kept breaking that rule), causes imbalance.  I also don't do well with vegan protein powders; I find them to be quite poisonous.  Egg protein, however, can be regarded as neither flesh nor dairy, and can be consumed with dairy without causing 'balance issues.'

Why not just eat a bunch of whole eggs?  Egg yolks are extremely high in cholesterol.  The cholesterol isn't an issue if going low carb, but I'm not going low carb.  Also, the yolks make me feel terrible.  

A little off the subject but somewhat related:

Amino acids are the real "book of life."  Having the proper ratios is paramount to being healthy.  

What's even more interesting was some information that was scrapped from the internet (or cannot be found in a search) that mentioned "scrolls."  There was a website that mentioned a scientist who was being hunted because he came up with amino acids beyond the typical ones.  It was claimed that the amino acids he isolated could make someone superhuman.  This was somehow connected with Sumeria.  I can't remember how he isolated them.  Pretty neat though! 

I regard protein as a 'prima materia' of sorts.  

Comments

  1. Note:

    Don't eat egg whites raw. Raw egg whites have what's called avidin, which causes a biotin deficiency over time. Cooking inactivates the avidin. Egg white powders are usually heated enough when made to also inactivate avidin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Starlight ☺️.
    Tu vas bien ?
    Je te partage un lien de Fm144.
    Prend bien soin de toi et protège toi plus que d'habitude, tu peux aussi demander le soutien de ta team 1221 si tu fais la Méditation.
    https://fm144.blogspot.com/2024/04/08042024-solar-eclipse-update.html.
    La France vous soutien aussi.
    Bisous belle âme ☺️💖✨😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice update, thanks for sharing!
      I'm doing alright. Looking forward to the meditation! 💖

      Delete
    2. Tout s'est bien passé pour nous en France et toi ? Nous avons ressenti de puissanres énergies et vibrations, beaucoup d'émotions 😘😍☺️🙏

      Delete
    3. There was an attempted interruption with some door knocking exactly when the meditation started. It was innocent - they just wanted me to see the eclipse outside. I ignored it the best I could and maintained focus. They tried to call too but fortunately I had my phone turned off. I momentarily accessed a positive state connected to what I wanted the world to be. I also had some positive dreams afterward. Some really nice music came through. Also, very positive energies - crown being activated quite a bit. I think it was a success! 🙏💖🌌

      Delete
    4. Yeah Good Job 👌☺️.
      Tu as été le plus fort, oui je le penses aussi. Je suis contente que tu aies fait de beaux rêves ☺️😘.
      Bisous belle âme.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)