(Updated) Back to Square One

Update:

I've healed a bit.  I'll leave the original post below though, for analytical purposes.

-------

Unfortunately, I've been eating corn as my primary source of carbohydrate for nearly a month now.

From researching, corn is one of the most toxic foods on the planet.  It doesn't matter if the corn is non-GMO and/or organic.  It's full of plant toxins that leech vital nutrients and nutrient stores from the body.  There were painful sores in the sides of my mouth, along with way more hangnails than normal, which is a definite sign of malnutrition.  It was corn that was making me feel too tired to function.  My health has never been this compromised.  

I've been in a situation of not being able to get back to a state resembling health no matter what I tried.  I've never had this long a period of time of ill health.  Usually I bounce right back, but this time I did not, because I didn't know that corn was poisoning me.  Finding out that corn was the culprit was the last thing I realized, and not the first.  I only found out by mistake when doing a search for the benefits of corn.  Luckily, this video came up: 

https://youtu.be/uArJbFcgBG8

When corn is turned into hominy, the toxins in corn are greatly reduced, but I don't like the taste of hominy, and all canned hominy has added sodium bisulfite.  

Anyway, I expect a full recovery after no longer eating corn. 

The iodine protocol was a failure as well, not helping at all, and perhaps also making matters even worse.

My inner guidance told me to reduce gluten by eating corn, along with the failed iodine protocol.  My inner guidance also recently told me someone I knew had cancer in the dreamstate, when they did not. 

I'm noticing a pattern of misleading and dangerous inner guidance.  Obviously there is a massive level of negative interference lately.

I hope others will do the peace meditations.  I'm out of commission for a while - perhaps a long while, sorry.

Comments

  1. I was eating one and a half pounds of corn per day. (This is a very high amount, but is only about 100g net carbs,)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)