What Must Be Done

Because the dreamstate is becoming schizophrenic in the truest sense of the word, and because my psychic abilities may not be nearly as accurate as I thought, I have decided to only regard the physical world, and the various types of Light that interact with the physical world, and any such related experiences, as real. (Light can be regarded as physical as well, but there are also types of Light that are beyond the physical.)  

All dreamstate phenomena, all thoughtforms that I 'hear,' and other such cesspool insanity, will now be regarded as nonreal.

Cobra stated that the physical world is the result of anomaly interacting with aspects of Source, but perhaps the physical world is now mostly cleansed of anomaly on the atomic and subatomic levels, and perhaps the physical world can still maintain its form without anomaly.  Whatever the case may be, I will be looking to the physical world for structure and grounding to maintain what's left of my sanity, and to build much needed fresh sanity.  I will be looking to the Light as a source of love, strength, cleansing, inspiration, and creativity.  

I regard Light interacting with matter as Divine Expression.

Imagination is of course best used in relation to improving circumstances in the physical world, but can also be indulged in for other purposes if chosen.  However, in cases of indulgence of the imagination for purposes unrelated to the physical, it will be kept in its proper place to prevent the development of delusional belief systems.

If I have a very coherent and positive dream in the dreamstate, which is extremely rare, I may make an exception and give the dream a degree of credence, but I will not allow the dreamstate to wreak any further havoc on my life.

Comments

  1. Hi Starlight
    Personally it's possible but on non-human Beings, birds and cats are closer to me than before especially cats, I get purrs and cuddles that I gladly give back 😍😽.
    There's been another solar flare, maybe we'll get some more auroras 🌈
    SΓ©bastien noted this in his last update.
    "Why doesn't the source pass the instructions to the forces of light to remove the anomaly?
    Source are even present on Earth, as part of the Liberation, to help removing the anomaly themselves. "
    Kisses beautiful soul πŸ™πŸ§˜πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ˜˜πŸ•Š️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)