To Be Brutally Honest

Over the years, I've experienced several lifetimes of experience through the dreamstate.  It really is that vast.  I'm concerned that my mind will start falling apart because it's just too much to fit into one mind.

One of my abilities is to momentarily have someone else's perspective, completely experiencing it as my own.  I just had the perspective of (probably) a member of the Light Forces about me, and it was not exactly positive.  The perspective was:

"I love you, but you are still very brutal."

I didn't know how to exactly say it, but yes, it's true.  I'm am one of the most brutal people on the planet.  However, I am a Master in the truest sense at keeping the brutality to myself, unlike the cabal.  If someone were to call me a lightworker, I would be the lightworker who by far has the largest shadow, who by far carries the most anomaly.  It's actually quite rare for someone like myself to still try to contribute to planetary liberation.  

Even if I can say all the right things (occasionally), this doesn't mean I'm good natured.  I just wanted to let people know who may look up to me that I'm not someone to look up to.  I'm not being too hard on myself either.  No, seriously, don't look up to me.  

I have a good heart, but again, I've had too much interaction with the anomaly over the years.  People would be very shocked if they knew just how bad it really is.  The Light Forces may know.  If not, I'm giving them fair warning.  I suspect they know though because it feels like they are being especially cautious with me.  

I have some ideas to better manage my shadow, but it will take time.

On another note, an unmarked black helicopter with more than one rotor flew extremely low over where I live.  It was so low that the place shook.  It was so low I'm surprised it didn't run into a tree.  The probability of this being coincidental is virtually zero because I live in a somewhat remote location.  There is a small airport not far away, but it's only for coast guard, and their helicopters are not unmarked.  So, as anomalous as I may be, perhaps I'm doing something right to be harassed on this level - who knows. 

But again, don't believe I'm positive.  A part of me kind of even enjoys being messed up.  I'm just being 'brutally honest.'  It's better that I do so now and not try to be someone I'm not, and/or portray myself as someone I'm not.  

Comments

  1. I am considering the possibility that the helicopter might have interfered with your mood / pain body and mind. Like an extra tampering besides the standard planetary interference. Cabal standard procedures to hinder progress, used on special targets.

    I hope you (me as well by the way) get to attain and form positive contact, and get to have at least a few of lost memory back. I believe it will help a lot. Lots of galactic sanity might come back. I big chunck of peace/solace/relief would be attained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too!
      The less negative interference of attacks and so forth, the easier contact becomes. Something to look forward to!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)