Keeping It Simple

It's well known that I like to explore other esoteric practices beyond 2012 Portal.  I do this for more self improvement and curiosity.  My latest experiment was to chant letters from the Hebrew alphabet (while internally visualizing their characters) to A432 frequencies while looking at sacred geometry on my computer last night before bed.  The result was complete disaster in the dreamstate.

I won't describe what happened in the dreamstate except to say that I was messed with in a way to try to make me go completely insane and never come back.  I've been through worse, but this one took me off guard.  I really didn't expect to have my energies be put in a blender, in very incompatible and dangerous combinations.

This morning I returned to some lightwork, chanting Oooom and Eeeeaaaah to the Flower of Life sphere and connected to the Central Suns, and now feel better.

Conclusion:

When being a target of the dark forces, it's best to not get complicated and use different symbols/symbolism, because targets have Murphy's Law apply to them much, much more than the 'average joe.'

Oooom and Eeeeaaaah are simple.  The Flower of Life is simple.  The Sun symbol and Cosmic Central Sun symbol are simple.  When it's simple, Murphy's Law cannot latch onto anything to cause mayhem - at least not the kind of mayhem that results in irreversible madness and/or deletion. 

Murphy's Law and the physical:

The physical is the most complex because it's the most dense, so has the greatest potential for Murphy's Law and incompatible combinations.  A prime example of an incompatible combination in 3D is Monsanto's Roundup.

Important note:

Simple does not equal weak.  The simplest can actually be the most powerful. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)