The Silver Lining

If I were to have a life story, my life story would be summed up in one word - humiliation.

Throughout childhood and adulthood, I've been humiliated many times in front of many people.  One example of many from childhood: I was pushed down in the gym by someone in front of about 60 other kids and they all laughed at me after I fell.  One example of many from adulthood: My intelligence drastically lowers when I'm at my current job.  I make stupid mistakes, and there are others who wonder if I am actually mentally retarded.

From the car I drive, to my balding head, to others I used to know who stab me in the back in ways I'd rather not go into, it's humiliation, humiliation, humiliation.  I've even been sexually humiliated.  Yes indeed, on the deepest levels, humiliation is the #1 form of abuse in my life.  Humiliation even supersedes any financial troubles I've ever had, because financial troubles are merely a tool to humiliate me in front of my extended family.  My extended family are successful in life, and I'm the only one who turned out to be a failure in their eyes, whether or not they tell this to me directly.  

Where am I going with all of this?  

The Galactic Codex states that enlightenment through suffering is from the archons to enslave the surface population.  Although this is true, since the damage has already been done, and in my case, continues to be done, why not make the best of it, and use it to attain higher states?  If humiliation from the past and continued humiliation is involuntary anyway, mine as well find the silver lining and see it as an opportunity for growth.

The Sufis are basically the 'cream of the crop' of Muslims.  There are even Muslims who persecute Sufis, as they regard them as illegitimate Muslims.  People would do very well to learn from Sufism.  There are Sufis who publicly humiliate and shame themselves on purpose to dissolve their need for validation from others so that they can focus exclusively on connecting to higher states and higher realms.  Sufis humiliate themselves to have humility as a spiritual tool.  Therefore, I can view my own life of humiliation in the same way.  I can decrease relationships with others in order to increase inner resources for a relationship with the Divine.

There are many who say, "I don't care what others think of me." Do people who say this truly own those words?  Probably not.  Humans are hardwired to be social and seek validation.  It's much easier said than done to truly go beyond such programming.  However, in extreme cases of humiliation, such programming dissolves.  

In my personal life, I either have the choice to become a victim and allow humiliation to destroy me, or I can make use of humiliation to go beyond the "me" and connect to the "Divine I," in all it's diverse and unique expressions.  That's what I've been doing, and that's why I have a certain level of spiritual power.  However, the victim mentality often reasserts itself, so the path of Divine Connection requires it be dealt with on a daily basis.  With time though, it becomes less and less difficult to overcome. 

Others may be in similar situations of abuse.  Maybe ask yourselves, "How can I use this to increase my Divine Connection?"  Or not - it's a choice people make.  And again, I understand that the Galactic Codex says suffering has no place in creation and is archonic.  But again, since the eggs have already been scrambled, mine as well make scrambled eggs.  This isn't ideal in a perfect utopian world, but we still don't live in a perfect utopian world, and the alternative choice of victimhood just turns a person into a loosh battery, big time.

So I say, go for it! 

Comments

  1. I think the primary implant / mind / ego makes humiliation possible. It is a very intense and unpleasant feeling, i guess it generates a loot of loosh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, the more the implants/mind/ego dissolves, the less humiliation and loosh. Interesting synchronicity is that the latest part of the book Stellar Man I've been reading mentioned this as well.

      Delete
  2. I actually suspect that the primary implant, wich according to cobra cuts us from source, is connected to ego / mind. Its what makes us see as a little me instead of actually being aware of the all encompassing presence that we are. This implant is a prerequisite for establishing a colony of loosh as it renders those afflicted by it completly confused and unaware of silence. It is the con of the cons. The trick of the tricks. I know it is possible oufcourse to overcome it before the event. Specialy now that the matrix in general is colapsing by each passing day .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes a huge amount of sense. The implant amplifies when people get closer. Yeah, feels easier lately, even with attacks.

      Delete
    2. Yesss..! It gets very much triggered the bigger the audience is around us! The less the real connection with the people around us, the more we default to the npc speech:

      - "How are you?"
      - "Fine and you?"

      And curiously, the standard social behaviour and speech, convinently protects the matrix very well.

      Delete
  3. Hello Starlight and Timoteo.
    Concerning Libra
    It's sad indeed, but the shadows are speaking. I don't think you can do anything about it now, whether it's due to the implants or not.
    You have to protect yourself from these negative energies.
    I replied to her comment where she implied all the Awakened Ones who hate the Earth.
    There are limits to involving the masses in negativity.
    I don't think she'll like it but some things have to be brought back into the Light.
    I hope that her team, her guides and her I Am will be able to give her the support she needs to return to the Light.
    Kisses beautifuls souls.😘💖🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at Starlight, it's really proof in 3D that solar activity is intensifying, there are Aurora Borealis even where I live 🤩
    Kisses beautiful soul 😘🌈
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/i24FTaDJZoBF1cwN8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful! Yeah, quite a solar storm recently! 🤗

      Delete
    2. Hi Steph d'Auvergne! Those are very auspicious! I have had not yet the luck to witness One of those here in Portugal! Hope they keep coming. I posted on libra 's blog , before comments got erased and disabled that i had a dream about receiving the information that the event would happen september 2024. I have had before similar dream that did not came to be true though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)