Today I Was Put to the Test

Usually when I say something like "Nothing really gets to me anymore" as I did in my previous post, I get put to the test.  Apparently today was the day when the game was played to see if I could be pushed over the edge.  

First, I had chaotic and diabolically psychotic dreams early this morning that I'd rather not go into detail about.  Then, I was dizzy for a few hours after I woke up and felt like I was going to vomit, followed by hiccups and very bad heartburn.  Then, I had a bad accident at work.  Then, everyone including me thought the work day would be short, but it turned out to last nearly 10 and a half hours.  (All this time I kept reminding myself of what I said about not whining and so forth in my previous post.)  

What really broke me down was after I got home from a long day's work, my bank sent me some questions to my phone about the donation I made earlier to the fund promoted by Libra.  (When I made the donation, my first card was blocked for some odd reason but my second card worked.)  After answering the questions, I got a message telling me my bank card is now blocked/deactivated.

I'm going to therefore revise "Nothing really gets to me anymore."  I'll re-modify it to the following:

"It takes more than it used to for negative situations and occurrences to get to me."

When it reaches the breaking point, it really is ok to let it all out.  

Regarding Libra:

Although sometimes it feels like Libra can 'lay it on a little thick,' she still is an awesome individual who goes the extra mile in her own unique and awesome ways.  

Ok.  I did a bunch of Wim Hoff breathing and then accidentally hit the back of my head on the fridge as I was getting something out.  Then I spilled protein powder as I was preparing meals for the next work day. 

This day is officially over.  

Done. 

-------

Update on 11/09:

Much better dreams this morning.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better, the beginning of the post worried me, but the end reassured me.
    It's strange this bank story, I wonder if it's related to B.Fulford's last post.
    I hope it all works out, keep me posted in private if you prefer.

    Sending you a hug 🤗.
    😘🕊️💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it reminded me of the link in his latest post. Thanks! 🤗

      Delete
  2. Although the overwhelmingness of the day, it still sounds like a classic murphy's law-starseed day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)