Regarding Attacks, The LF and RM Need to be Much More Informed, And So Shall Be

Despite following the previously listed immunity protocols and doing at least one meditation per day, the nonphysical (and physical, as there can often be various body pains that have no other explanation) attacks continue.  I will now be filing factual reports of what's being done to me.  

This needs to be said (sorry, it's a bit long): 

I'm not having positive dreams of Ets.  The vast majority of my dreamstate experiences are either nonsensical or highly negative.  I am also not as interested in Ets anymore.  I rather prefer the 'shamanistic path.'  

Although I don't claim to be a shaman, I have a strong connection to Earth, nature, physicality itself, the Sun, the Cosmos, and Source.  On a personal level, it's my finding that Ets are not needed for such connections and the well-being such connections generate, nor are others among the surface population.  

I can safely state that if my basic necessities were met, I would be fine never seeing another humanoid being of any kind ever again.  (I'm not saying this to be hurtful - it's just a fact.)  

Yes, I am still a social being by design, and yes, I can still get lonely at times (just barely), but I prefer to connect to environments instead of other humanoid beings.  I'm definitely a hermit, and/or am very 'hermetic.'  

If there was never Et first contact, I know that I can still be at peace because I still have Mother Earth and so on to enliven me.  Yes, I can still be open to Ets, and perhaps I have been assisting in certain operations, but no, I don't need them to be happy.  

Again, the shamanistic path, or at least shamanistic mentality, can really be quite fulfilling in its own right, and I can't just try to be something I'm not.  It's very important to be honest with oneself.  I'm sorry if this is not ideal for the LF and RM, but I should not deny my true feelings, and as far as I can tell, these are my true feelings, not being cabal-induced and/or negative entity-induced.  However, I'm often very changeable.  One could say I'm never the same person.  Yet also, the shamanistic theme has been getting more and more prevalent throughout all my different 'selves.'  I feel more guided to heal from attacks through shamanism rather than through trying to connect to the LF and RM.

With all that being said (I've definitely been biting my lip on how I really feel), the factual reports of abuses will be posted on 2012 Portal's most recent posts in the comments.  The LF an RM need to be more informed about what's been going on.  (This is going in the opposite direction of my own 'code black' of silence on such matters, which I wasn't really following anyway.)

I'd prefer not to post abuses on my blog here.  Or, I may make posts of attacks on my blog on a monthly basis, or a weekly basis, as the posts will probably become mega-posts if done monthly.  If 2012 Portal does not post a comment of abuses (for whatever reason - the reason may not be nefarious - there is quite a bit of third party shadow-banning going on), I may also post it here.  The postings should be regarded as official claims made to the LF and RM to better inform them with what needs clearing, and also for the sealing of dark portals.

Someone could troll with, "You brought this on yourself, so clear it yourself."  I'll do what I can, but I also understand that I don't have the ATVOR and Mjolnir technologies.  All the 'nasty stuff' needs to be cleared in order to liberate the planet, and the LF and RM have agreed to intervene.  All I'm doing is helping to ensure that their contract is fully honored.  I regard this as a business operation - cut and dry.

Additionally, I encourage other lightworkers to inform the LF and RM of attacks they have been experiencing.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)