Why Waiting For The Event Is The Most Toxic And Damaging Thing Anyone Can Do

Back in the Spring of 2018, I was a major participant in 2012 Portal's "Contact Dish."

I participated in this project when visiting family at a family reunion, on family land.  

I was planning on not having to pay taxes the next year, because I strongly believed there would be first contact with positive Ets, full disclosure, and mass arrests of the cabal before the April 2019 tax deadline.  If I had known that 5 years later there would be no first contact with positive Ets, no full disclosure, and no mass arrests of the cabal, I would have worked harder to make more money so I could have more options, and would have taken action in various other areas to live a better life.

What would be the common sense thing to do when being led to believe in 2018 that planetary liberation would happen in a matter of a few months, when these few months turned into over 5 years, and now planetary liberation is being promoted to happen somewhere around 2 years in the future from 2023?  The common sense thing to do would be to not fall for it again, focus on living a better life in the here and now - actually getting somewhere, instead of being miserable with no life.

If planetary liberation happens in 2025, great!  Am I going to have my life stand still for it?  NO!  Been there, done that - I was hurt very badly while watching life pass me by!

I for one will be exercising common sense this time.  (I don't like the term "common sense," because many times common sense is common but nonsensical.  I'm using this term for convenience.)

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)