What I Could Do But Won't

With the amount of estoeric information I've accumulated thus far:

I could start a cult, and tell my followers that I channeled the information from God.

I could start an Et group with elaborate intel and claim to be in contact with Ets who gave me special knowledge.

I could fool everyone with what I've learned (I won't though), because most people don't do their homework.  Most people don't read books like this, which was published in 1908:

 



I've heard lightworkers and newagers say many times, "As above, so below."  This is actually the Hermetic Principle of Correspondence from the above book.  I'm definitely betting not many lightworkers or newagers could tell me the origin of "As above, so below."  And guess what?  The Principle of Correspondence is only 1 out of 7 hermetic principles in the above book!  So much spiritual information people talk about today is watered down and incomplete!

And what about the jinn?  Why doesn't any Et intel talk about the jinn?  Is it because the jinn hide their identity behind being Ets?  I've been told by Siris King, who's read hundreds of esoteric books and who has more esoteric experience than anyone I've ever known that yes, the jinn run quite a bit of Et intel and yes, the jinn pretend to be Ets, such as the grays!

Furthermore, lately I've been feeling guided to stop paying attention to all the Et stuff, because when I connect to nature, I find that all the Et stuff is not in tune with nature.  When I connect with the plant life and the land to heal, all the Et stuff feels artificial by comparison.  Most of human civilization feels this way as well. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)