In the Interest of Fairness

I've been pretty harsh on Et intel lately, because I've been learning some seriously mind-blowing information from Siris King that has caused me to feel betrayed by Et groups and followings, both because of what they said that was misleading, and what they omitted that I needed to know.  However, to be fair, 2012 Portal is different than other Et intel.  I will go into some of the differences in this post.

I can't reveal too much about SK's material, because it's on his patreon.  It's not my intent to be regurgitating what he says either, as some kind of follower who can't think for himself.  It's just that what he says makes more sense than anything I've encountered before.  For example, he goes into the importance of the microbiome.  He shared a video on this today:

https://youtu.be/5DTrENdWvvM

I guess all these fancy Et groups omitted the the microbiome and it's critical importance to evolution, both physically and multidimensionally. 

Back to 2012 Portal though.

SK is hard on intel that says that Ets seeded the human race on Earth, because Ets that are only in physical ships are not remotely at the level to be able to seed life and create solar systems and so forth, and I agree with this.  However, 2012 Portal never said that Ets seeded the human race.  

SK also says that the belief that humans are of Et origin is a deception to distract from the true origin of human race, and I agree.  However, 2012 Portal states that the human race are kind of like the 'cousins' of the Pleiadians, but never stated that humans themselves are actual Ets (correct me if I'm wrong).

Regarding metal ships, 2012 Portal states that the Light Forces' ships are made of light, being something like this:

 


 

2012 Portal's mentioned ships can become physical, but are definitely not limited to being in 3D.  A metal ship that can go back and forth between being physical and being light, and between the physical and non-physical, is obviously much more advanced than typical metal ships that are promoted by Et groups unrelated to 2012 Portal.

I'm also open to the possibility that different groups have different names for the 'grays' (jinn and very old terrestrial beings of a certain kind) that have been abusing me for nearly two decades.  Maybe "archon" could be the term used by lightworkers to describe the same beings.

All the best.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)