All Et Groups Are The Same

Now this is going on:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/radiation-from-ukraine-reaches-lublin-poland

Millions of people who are not a part of the Nazi regime in Ukraine - civilians - will be getting cancer, and future generations will be getting really nasty birth defects.  The radiation is even going to countries outside Ukraine.

I don't follow the comments much on 2012 Portal, but this is noteworthy: 


 

I am in agreement.  

The pattern with all Et groups, and I mean all of them, is to make promises for positive intervention, while conditions continue to worsen for the planet. 

I'm sure that when 2025 rolls around, there will be a whole new set of excuses as to why there cannot be any intervention on the planet surface.  I'd love to be proven wrong, but unfortunately, thus far I've been proven right every time on this.  Therefore, I am abandoning all Et intel.  If Ets want to intervene, as I've said recently, this is going to have to be on their own merits.  

It has become psychologically harmful to think about Ets while the cabal are perpetually allowed to harm the surface population with impunity. 

Here is the difference of perspectives of Ets promising positive intervention, and Ets not even entering the mind:

Having Ets promising positive intervention on the mind when things keep going wrong, both personally and in the larger picture:

"Why do they allow this to keep happening?  Why won't they intervene?  This is how they show their love for us?  What a bunch of assholes, living in their cozy ships while people down here are being abused like this!" (etc.)

Ets and their empty promises not entering the mind at all when things keep going wrong, both personally and in the larger picture:

"I'll do the best I can to live life the best I can, even with personal issues I haven't been able to resolve yet, and with all the horrible things that keep happening in the world.  Knowing that the problems in my life and in the world at large are not really my fault can help me to let go so that the evil actions of others can fall back on them.  It's worth a shot!"

By the way, here's a book worth investigating.  This and related materials is where it's really all at:

 

 

What if there is a way to take charge of one's own health by learning how to make secret elixirs?  It's possible to prolong one's own life far beyond 100 years with exceptional health.  Nope, sorry.  No falsely promised medbeds involved.  This is plant alchemy.  

There are (non-cabal) secret immortal societies on Earth that know how to live for a very, very long time through positive occult sciences that make Et intel a joke by comparison.

In closing, this is something only a very small number of people would know what I'm talking about when I ask this: 

I wonder what the secret police and chiefs would have to say about all this 'Et stuff?'

Comments

  1. I've a feeling that this report by Hal Turner might have been overblown. If you look into radioactive monitoring over Lublin such spikes has been a regular phenomena:
    https://www.umcs.pl/pl/radioaktywnosc-dane-archiwalne,21786.htm
    In this website if you filter the date range starting from the beginning of the year, you'll see that the radiation levels on May 15th was still below what was around Jan 18th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're right, and if so, Hal needs to do a better job of reporting, because believing this was true really pissed me off.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)