Conclusion Regarding 2012portal: Keep What's Valuable, and Disregard the Rest

On numerous occasions, 2012portal says one thing, and reality does another.  For example, the mass meditation to end the coronavirus on April 4th, 2020, far exceeded critical mass.  It was then stated on April 14th, 2020 that "The number of new infections worldwide has peaked on April 4th just before the meditation, and is in decline ever since."

2012portal.blogspot.com/2020/04/victory-report.html

Obviously, global covid cases skyrocketed in the months to follow.  

Another example is The Divine Intervention Activation, which was in December of 2022, which yielded another war for results.  

I could write a very long post with examples of how 2012portal claims one thing while reality does something else entirely.  

Explanations were given for a lack of results, and/or opposite results.  It was stated that darkness is much worse than expected.  Then, recently, it was stated that society will become more and more unstable until The Event.  So, 2012portal has all its bases covered for a lack of results (a lack of intervention) and/or opposite results.  No matter what, except maybe short of a nuke going off, no one can call 2012portal out because now, "It's supposed to be more chaotic."  How very convenient...

However, as I've stated before, the Violet Flame, Fire of An, Flower of Life, Goddess Light, the Galactic Central Sun, the Cosmic Central Sun, and more - these are indeed very powerful.

However, because of 2012portal's repeated inaccuracies (reality did something else over and over again), it would be unwise see 2012portal as an accurate source of information regarding the planetary situation. 

There is also the very foul environment on 2012portal's comment section.  It's actually not the comments that are the issue though.  It's the energetic environment.  Whenever I go to 2012portal, I get flooded with the energies of waiting mode, 'Sherman' mode, 'love, light and clueless' mode, 'I'll believe NESARA nonsense' mode, 'let's shame anyone for actually expecting 2012portal to keep good on its promises' mode, and other very disempowering modes - you get the idea.  At least in my case, it takes considerable effort to get my mind out of the many mental prisons associated with 2012portal.  It becomes like a dark cloud that follows me around, possessing my thoughts for long periods of time if I don't strongly assert my will to break free. 

I asked the question, "The 'occult tools' of  2012portal/welovemassmeditation are very powerful, but 2012portal keeps making grossly inaccurate, and even manipulative statements, which even the most loyal followers can't ignore.  What should I do?"

The solution: 

No longer take any statements from 2012portal regarding the world seriously.  Don't go to 2012portal every day to see what's in the comments section.  Maybe check up on 2012portal once per month, if not longer, and take anything 2012portal says with a huge grain of salt.  This is especially true when people continue to be blown to bits in the current war, with several hundreds of missiles being fired per month.

However, because there really is something metaphysical to the meditations, because the energy can be felt very strongly in the body, if one feels guided, continue doing the meditations as a part of one's 'occult practice.'  

The Light Forces may be real.  For all I know though, the Light Forces aren't against Russia.  For all I know, the situation with the chimera may not be as it seems, because there are the Jinn and what's known as the Qlippoth to consider. Yes, tachyons are real.  Yes, the metaphysical aspects of 2012portal are indeed very noteworthy, but 2012portal has proven time and time again that its planetary intel cannot be trusted.  

Last night I heard the thoughtform, "I'm only human."  Maybe this was from the author of 2012portal, when the author realized the many mistakes he's made with his posts over the years.  That's fine, but why would anyone look to 2012portal for all the answers?  That's dysfunctional, to say the least.

The best way to take a step back is to realize one's own I Am Presence, the pure consciousness that is the "I" beyond all that is.  Beyond race, gender, and all other definitions is the undefined "I."  Anyone can get out of victimhood, including transexuals, by knowing one's own "I."  I myself have issues that rival the issues of transexuals, believe it or not, and I too can go beyond these issues to know the inner "I."

Finally, I'd like to say that I don't need The Event to be happy.  I don't need to be picked up by the Light Forces to be happy.  I can be happy without any of this, because the world is so amazing!  I can reach out to Nature, the Elementals, Angels (ultraviolet beings), and so much more!  Possibilities beyond the imagination were present long before 2012portal.  Adepts from decades and centuries ago knew this, and I, along with anyone else, can know this too.

Victory of the Light!

P.S.

People knew about the central sun(s) long before 2012portal.  This was from 1998:

https://templeofthepresence.org/Main/nameless_one

People have been discussing the Violet flame long before 2012portal:

https://starlight432.blogspot.com/2022/05/history-of-and-clarificatoins-of-violet.html 

Comments

  1. Thanks! Unveilling has some really interesting material for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make very good points, and I agree with your conclusions. It's how I handle the blog as well.
    What he states is not necessarily what is really going on. Actually, many things he talks about are from his book Aurora2012, written from 1993 to 2009 and published in 2011:

    http://www.aurora2012.net/Home.html

    The islands of light, the three waves of ascension, the evacuation, it's all there. Along with photos of Isis Astara and the author of the 2012portal blog.
    The fact that that website is still out there and everybody knows about it and how he looks, yet he can still travel freely to conferences should tell you how much of a threat the dark ones think he is.

    Going back to 2013 it was claimed that "Cobra is controlled opposition" and it is hard to disagree.

    Nonetheless, keep your spirits up and your head held high.

    DK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting that this book would be out there like this from him when he claims to hide his identity. I guess it's not really a problem with this information being here, because he put this information out himself with that website.

      Yeah, will keep a balanced outlook. That's all anyone can really do with this stuff.

      Delete
    2. As you may know, if you (or me) want to enable advertisements on Blogspot and make money from a blog, we need our own website and it has to be active for at least six months. Hence the website.
      The Ishtar Antares person was even on Facebook until last year, Leja Raman's (aka Isis Astara) FB is still accessible, including a photo of "Ishtar."

      Finding all of this out is really not all that hard, and if I can do it, so can everyone else, especially the "opposition." I have talked to two people who were at conferences and neither denied that the person in the photos is the man at the conferences and said he was "Cobra."

      Make no mistake about it, a Resistance Movement does exist and is very real. I know somebody who said he had contact with them in 2014.
      I just do not believe that they are tied to the blog anymore.
      It's a business model, I'm afraid. As with Ben Fulford, the intel on their websites is of no danger to the creatures running the system.

      I will be glad to be proven wrong, but I'm not holding my breath that'll happen and will just do my own thing.
      This planet and Humanity needs Liberation from our oppressors, and I will continue to strive for that and work for. And I'm trying my darndest to get the false intel from that blog out of my head cause most of it just is not true.

      Siriusly.
      https://youtu.be/MBKxIGGlK88


      DK

      Delete
    3. Yeah, reality keeps contradicting 2012portal. I too still believe there is a Resistance Movement, and that Earth will be liberated. There are chimera as well, it's true, but there are just too many issues with 2012portal.

      There needs to be more support for Lightworkers. There's so much positive information elsewhere, while 2012portal hardly updates anymore. 2012portal has become a dead end. I just hope followers don't completely abandon their Lightwork when they realize this. I for one won't be getting angry at Ets for not intervening when over a year has passed from the Divine Intervention meditation. I won't be put in that place anymore. There is still a future. Lightworkers can learn in other areas to be more effective. The adepts of the past had incredible knowledge and abilities!

      Delete
  3. Cobra got it right when mentioning the return of spirit. But definitely, it's healthy to no longer get caught up in everything he says, and take a huge step back from his blog.

    I did sense abilities that may have come from your direction. Keep up the awesomeness! 🌌

    ReplyDelete

  4. Sebastien tells the same story as Cobra, only with more words.
    Just an example: Both talk about "primary anomaly" - and that simply does not exist.
    I'm really sorry, but I personally have no reason to believe either of them.
    Sebastien doesn't even say where he gets his supposed "information" from, so he either makes it all up or it's channeled - either way, it is not correct.

    Please stop following these anonymous people on the internet who claim to know more than you do about what is happening. They don't. And they lead you away from your own Path.

    DK

    ReplyDelete
  5. RaJah, actually, I've read unrelated occult literature with similar descriptions of the anomaly. Different terms are used, but knowledge of this exists far outside 2012portal and Unveiling. For example, "Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-transformation" by Lyam Thomas Christopher speaks of an ancient void that was created very long ago, when Light split itself and was separated by this void. There are references to an "ancient evil" from various esoteric sources. I believe the anomaly exists.

    It's true that people are disempowered by solely relying on other sources of intel, but it's also important to have input/output, where outside information is considered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Some don't believe in evil, and see what people call evil as a state of imbalance. There are many perspectives on this for sure.)

    ReplyDelete

  7. Darkness is the absence of Light.
    Transforming that darkness to Light is what every Universe is all about, turning negative, evil, malevolent beings into benevolent beings who can feel emotions like happiness and love instead of only fear and greed with no remorse for any of their action.
    That has happened in every Universe ever created, and it is happening in ours as well.
    I just don't like the term "primary anomaly" because that is faulty.
    But yes, evil does exist, no doubt.
    And it will lose the battle and be transformed. Always has been, always will. :-)

    DK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Steph. Kisses back, my dear.
    Just so you guys know: Years ago, to make clear that I stand by what I write in the comments and am not just some unknown dude trying to be smart, I left my full name, home address, phone number, even my bank account details in the comments section.
    Probably not very clever, but it felt important at the time.

    Lots of Love and Light, stay strong and healthy, my friends.

    DK

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to have my identity known, but I got attacked way too much astrally. For me, it would be foolish to reveal my identity. Others may be able to do so, but I got tired of all the attacks. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard for people to figure out who I am though. Anyway, all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)