The True Power of the Mind

During the prickling feet feeling last night when I was trying to go to sleep (this happens every night now), I took it upon myself to ask who was doing this to me beyond the other occultist I kept thinking it was coming from.  I asked over and over as I went to sleep, along with a self-empowering thoughts.  It was then revealed to me in the dreamstate that Desteni Productions was behind all of this.  It makes sense, because my life became super messed up after encountering DP.

I had a 'falling out' with DP in 2009.  When someone crosses them, it's never forgotten.  They seek to absolutely destroy a person's life, both internally and externally.  This is done not just by working with very powerful negative entities (entities that are said to not exist anymore by the lower ranks.)  One's own consciousness can be used to destroy oneself. 

It can be very difficult for one to know which entities are coming from external sources, and which entities are coming from one's own mind, because the mind is so ridiculously powerful because of the subconscious.  People's minds are so powerful, even UFO's could be manifested that have no independent existence, especially if this is envisioned by a collective. (Not saying Ets don't exist, but this is something to consider.)

With the occult and all such phenomena, it's extremely important to be able to know what is created from one's own mind, and what exists independently.  

Negative occultists find weaknesses in the minds of others, and then allow the minds of others to do the self-destructive work for them.  Of course negative occultists work with extremely negative and dangerous entities, but only through the participation of the minds of others can there be true havoc.  This is probably why covid, and all that went along with covid (the vax and so forth), inflicted so much damage.  The consciousness of humanity did the other half of the work, making it so.  Even today, there are people who still foolishly take booster shots!

Perhaps DP underestimates my knowledge of the occult, thinking I don't know any better, seeing me as someone who believes they are 'the devil' and so forth, not realizing how my own mind can be used to destroy myself, believing it's all coming from external sources. (It's of course a combination of internal and external sources.)

I tried to negotiate with DP a couple years ago, but had some metaphysically dangerous encounters as a result.  With DP, it's almost as if there's some kind of mafia situation. 

Because I don't drink and do drugs, and never will ever again, and because I am trying to get on top of my game with diet like never before, and because I'm trying to access those from the ultraviolet spectrum, maybe I stand a chance.  I will make it so.

Comments

  1. This kind stings a bit. It's some kind of binding. I have also experienced the tingling you speak of though. That kind is from a much higher place. 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)