To Hold the Light, Break Free

Regarding society, and also Et intel, this is where I'm at:

https://youtu.be/jjyXhmJ0cCA

Advice: Definitely, stop listening to Et intel. Stop listening to Corey Goode fear monger about alien abductions when it's mostly the Jinn messing with people in 4D.  Stop listening to Cobra when he never discussed the Jinn.  Plus, there's his latest inaccuracy regarding neither side winning in Ukraine and a soon-to-be peace agreement, when it's obvious that this isn't true.  I could be wrong, but over the years, I've been proven right when I found gross inaccuracies from 2012portal.

Perhaps in order to hold the Light, one must break free from previously trusted sources.

-------

True transformation can only happen when one is no longer fighting oneself.  Self-acceptance comes before transformation.  Just make sure to internalize issues so no one else gets hurt, and that aspects of oneself are not manipulation from negative forces. 

In the worst personal times, it's especially important to keep calling on higher powers.  Through patience and perseverance, they will intervene, and encourage one to stand up for oneself.  This has been my recent experience.

------- 

I will end this post with what I saw in the dreamstate a few hours ago.  I dreamed of a huge storm with winds above 100mph.  Often when I see this, it's not a meteorological storm, but is a storm of a different nature.

Comments


  1. Dance to The Storm.
    https://youtu.be/loRLkxNlPjI


    DK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Steph d'Auvergne, really awesome that you can see back that far!

      It's EXTREMELY synchronistic that you mention tornadoes! A few hours ago I had a powerful, and a bit frightening dream of several tornadoes passing through a forest. These tornadoes were similar to glass, being almost see-through and colorless. I was afraid these tornadoes were coming for me, but they were on their way elsewhere.

      Delete
  2. Year of the water rabbit is supposed to be peaceful. The cabal may be trying to sabotage that with the shooting in California that just happened, along with reports of attacks on the water supply. This of course needs to backfire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent! Synchronistic as well. I dreamed early this morning that I could make plants grow really fast by holding my hands on the ground. 🌿🌲🌳

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)