Updated - Do What You Feel Guided To Do

I heard the thoughtform earlier this morning, 

"Escalation is almost over.  Don't do anything stupid."

This probably regards the 'lightworker community.'  (Or, maybe it's for me, lol!)

Lately I've been feeling guided to focus less on discussion on 2012portal, and focus more on developing in other areas.  

Regarding such discussions, there are many strong views regarding Russia.  There are those who believe Russia is fighting evil, and others who believe Russia is a pawn for the not-so-great reset.  There are those who believe Russia is strong and will win with a several-hundred-thousand army, and those who believe Russia is weak and will lose.  2012portal believes that it's a war neither side will win, and that peace is near.

I've been following news here.  They often update more than once a day.  I translate it with an online translator:

https://warnews247.gr/ 

Update 1/10:  Right after posting this here, https://warnews247.gr/ decided to no longer allow their text to be copied and pasted for translation!  Google translate does not work for websites, at least for me - I've tried.  But somehow, this works from someone on bitchute with a translated version in the info section:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/O7iLyDp8YfIT/

Final finding:  google translator keeps detecting the wrong language in my browser.  I have to change the original language, and then it works.

I remain undecided as to the true nature of what's taking place.  I certainly don't back Ukraine though, as the US has so many biolabs in Ukraine.  There are those who say that Ukraine is a 51st state (or deep state) of the US, and I tend to agree.  China needs to not take the world over, but there are sources claiming China is being liberated, and if so, maybe the CCP would not become the dominant world power.  Maybe this is wishful thinking.  There are too many "maybes."  Of that, everyone can agree.

Then there's the WHO meeting to try to enslave Earth with international laws that override any and all national laws.  The meetings start today and go until January the 13th.  I will post Hal Turner's article, but his articles get deleted in a few days because he changed his web settings to save money. There was this article about it that was removed from the internet:

http://tnlivenews.in/who-member-states-agree-to-develop-zero-draft-of-legally-binding-pandemic-accord-in-early-2023-world-health-organization/

Here's Hal Turner's article:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/bulletin-flash-urgent-w-h-o-meeting-in-secret-to-convert-themselves-to-enforceable-law-under-existing-treaty

I guess time will tell 'what's what.'  I've grown rather tired of such matters.  The Violet Flame is very powerful though, and people may do what they feel is best regarding meditations.

My own focus is to get myself 'in the right place' psychologically and metaphysically, which involves learning positive occult information not found on 2012portal.  For example, this one's youtube channel has some very useful audiobooks that he reads:

https://www.youtube.com/@SOVEREIGNSELF/videos

I still maintain that Siris King's patreon has revolutionary occult knowledge not found anywhere else:

https://www.patreon.com/Sirisking?fan_landing=true&view_as=public

I'm not trying to 'make a sell' with Sirs King's material.  When I promote something of this nature, it has to have a very strong set of reasons.  

But yeah, regarding 2012portal, Ets, and so forth, I am taking a step back.  I may go for a long period of time without making any new blog posts here, and without participating in the comments section on 2012portal.  My guidance (for better or worse) is to become more active in other areas. 

My latest encounter with the chimera was extremely traumatic, and maybe I'm being a wimp, but there reaches a point where I've taken too much damage to fight them anymore.  2012portal never suggested that Lightworkers directly take on the chimera in the first place.  The only exception would be the ones in deep underground bases that were cleared over a year ago.  The chimera on or near the planet surface are much more dangerous to humans, perhaps because they are so close.  I leave the task of the final clearing of the chimera to the Light Forces.

I actually shouldn't be updating on what I'm doing.  I'm a very private person.  I'm more of a hermit (hermetic).  

All the best to everyone.  Do what you feel guided to do.

Comments

  1. I'm glad that there are those who have this kind of vibe! Maybe there will be more with time. It's a very beneficial to clear one's own aura , which is what I've been working on.

    It's good to have some amount of interaction with others. It's a balancing act. I'm feeling much more introverted lately. Been resting quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! For some reason when I translate it by going to google, it takes me to the page without being translated. This is the link that shows when I try it, but it stays in Greek:

    https://warnews247-gr.translate.goog/ektakto-i-proti-megali-niki-sourovikin-telos-oi-maches-sto-soledar-i-rosia-anakoinose-ton-oloklirotiko-elegcho-tis-polis-400-oukranoi-egklovismenoi-300-aichmalotoi/?_x_tr_sl=es&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's a Firefox issue? So frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried it with Microsoft Edge just now, and it translated it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I see. It detects that it's in Spanish so I have to tell it that it's in Greek. Works in Firefox now too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)