Corey Goode Sues Me in the Dreamstate

I just had a dream about being sued by Corey Goode.  The fact that I'm having such a dream, while I could be aspiring to much greater things, is truly sad, but I will go into this:

Is Corey Goode going to sue me because of what I said about him on previous posts?  In my case, the dream is probably not meant to be taken literally.

Even if Corey Goode's material is true (I'm not promoting it as true at all), the fact that he said in a courtroom that his material is a work of fiction - this is cowardly and is a betrayal.  No matter what, you never say your work is fiction, regardless of the context.  There's no way out of that.  

Anyone believing they are embodying a higher purpose and taking a stand against the cabal by suing people and saying their own material on Ets is fiction - this is not embodying a higher purpose and taking a stand against the cabal at all!

These people with Et followings are all the same.  They get people who are more aware and want out of the system to believe in them, and then they betray them.  This is a whole new level of parasitism.

It's best to walk away from these kinds of people.  Stop listening to what they say about Ets, and become self-empowered.  As I've said before, there is much to learn from positive occultists of the past.

Do meditations on the violet flame and so forth if one feels guided, but don't get so caught up in all this Et stuff when their material is extremely watered down and their stories often contradict reality, and each other.

If positive Ets want to show, they may do so, especially since it's been over 13 months after the Divine Intervention Activation... by all means, go for it. 🥱

Comments

  1. I haven't read the book, but if there are elixirs involved, I'd definitely say it has tremendous healing power. I'm going to try to get into making elixirs in the future. 🌌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, people need information on how to transform themselves on the physiological level. Physiology is a part of the mind, on the deeper levels. If there are not any real methods for transformation, I usually don't pay attention to such books.

    You're on the right track with getting into recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)