Various Updates and Mystery Music (Updated with unfortunate news)

I'm realizing that certain personal issues are not my fault, and I'm not judging myself as much anymore.

I find that it's best to be neither here nor there on many issues.  That way I can have more options.  A couple examples:  I've been critical of Benjamin Fulford's material, but he has info that needs to be seen at the same time.  I've been critical of Corey Goode, but I don't sense that he is cabal.  I'm actually now more at a state of peace with others.

Siris King's latest info is mind-blowing regarding "immortal societies."  The surface population cannot see all of physical reality.  I won't say anything else because it's his information.  Siris King himself had to be careful with what he said on his patreon regarding immortal societies.

Attacks from negative forces continue, but it doesn't get me down.  I'm sensing that they are more desperate than ever before.  They are definitely losing power.  

Vibes are more balanced now.  I'm running out of money, but am really enjoying not being stuck grinding away at a job.

I'm eating better.  Different sources of protein have different amino acid profiles.  For example, whey has more lysine, while poultry has more arginine.  One can cycle their protein sources.  Also, exercising during a fast is the best time.  Example: Exercise in the morning before breakfast.

There is a resonance with those who may be in the skies.  And/or, this could be Angelic.  Time will tell. 

There's some music others may like.  I can't remember where I found this.  As far as I can tell, I altered it to be closer to A432:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15ha2NzQrp3HZB5xiR3YQ_nzOYTqZ07eS/view?usp=sharing

Update 1/31:  There is some bad news.  An hour ago in the dreamstate, I had the most disturbing dream.  There was this insectoid being that had dozens of legs.  It was called "David."  This thing started revealing itself to people, and was nice to them at first.  But it started wanting people to eat certain things it made, and do certain things.  If anyone disagreed and didn't go along with this, David simply ate them.

I thought that most of this had already been cleared, but if so, why would this sort of thing keep happening?

Another thought: Should I stop doing the LBRP and Middle Pillar?  Or, are these nightmares designed to intimidate me to stop in order to 'keep me under their thumb'? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)