Are Your Spiritual Practices Helping or Harming You?

I'm becoming much more observant lately regarding how various spiritual practices affect my energetic state and psychology.  Specifically, this regards listening to and singing to A432 frequencies.  Surprisingly, I've discovered that A432 frequencies have an adverse effect on me.  I'm not saying this will happen to others, but I will explain what's been happening.

Here's an example of A432 frequencies:

https://youtu.be/zjl-aQrWZJs

Last night, I was very careful to observe my state before doing A432 frequencies, and after.  Before doing the A432 frequencies, my state was balanced.  Afterward, I felt different energies, but these energies were not balanced.  Looking back, this is what A432 frequencies have been doing.  I don't go into a state of Love and Light.  My inner balance gets replaced by something else.

I'm a guy who's in his late 30's who's never had sex who is extremely isolated from public (somewhat by choice).  All A432 frequencies do is aggravate the situation, causing primal drives to overrun everything, and this is unacceptable.  It goes nowhere, and I've had enough. 

(Could this just be me opening myself to be harmed by negative entities?  Possibly, but it's important to pay attention to results instead of endlessly speculating.) 

(In my experience, the Violet Flame is still beneficial, both on a planetary and personal level.)

(Solfeggio frequencies may be different.  I will be doing those instead and observing the results.) 

Does this mean others should not do A432 frequencies?  It depends on who it is.  This post is not intended to bash A432 frequencies, but instead is intended to encourage people to take a closer look at their spiritual practices, and ask themselves if such spiritual practices are helping or harming them.

Update on 1/4/23

Returning to A432 frequencies.  It's not the A432 frequencies causing issues.  It's something else. 

Comments

  1. It's super difficult to find the right person for a relationship, so I stopped trying. Being alone isn't being alone, because even inert physical matter is alive in a way. The sex drive is a force that I underestimated though.

    Here's a Solfeggio frequency:

    https://youtu.be/0q3-KC3KsSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blood pressure at first was extremely high, but as I kept going on jogs, it went down to normal levels about a month after quitting. I started feeling really good after that. All of my psychological problems were gone as well. It was like I was given a new life! I felt amazing! Then, as the months went on, and I kept jogging (about 3 hours a week or more), my heart issues returned, along with previous psychological problems. I had to discontinue the jogs. When I would go on a jog, the runner's high was replaced by a strong state of anxiety. I was back at square one, although the weight I lost stayed off.

    Here's a rough timeline:

    First 1-8 months after quitting drinking: (July 2019 - February 2020) - I felt amazing.

    All time after 1-8 months up to today: All problems returned, even though I continue to not drink, because if I start again, I will probably die. I can never picture myself drinking again.

    My example may not be the best, because I maybe jogged too much. My advice would be walking more than jogging. The jogging for me was to get a runner's high to replace the high I got when I drank. Now I'm continually in a low state of consciousness. I get upset when I think about it, because I did all the right things, but I still lose. It's like I'm being punished for doing the right thing. However, I'm still hopeful that I can turn my situation around, which is why I'm reading books on the positive side of the occult and self-help.

    I advise to keep going! Give it more time! My example may not be the best. Most people who quit drinking don't have what happened to me, happen to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really good to meet new people! Awesome! All the best! 😊🌌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)