The Abyss

I've been trying to keep posts 'disney-like' for readers, but now I feel it's time to disclose what the abyss is like.  This is an accurate depiction:

https://youtu.be/8ei7zaxEkIc?t=58

In addition to greys, I've seen entities from the abyss in the dreamstate (off and on) for a very long time.  Abyss entities mostly no longer scare me, but without a strong connection to the earth and to the light, I probably would have been destroyed long ago.

All of this is connected with the lurker.  There's this 'thing' inside me that is extremely chaotic, aggressive, and destructive.  I'm a self-proclaimed expert at keeping it under control.  It's more in the foreground now because the lurker is being disentangled.  

It's in the foreground just enough to directly interact with this world so that it can be disentangled and dissolved over the next few weeks.  A brilliant commenter on 2012 Portal described this from a Cobra workshop quote:

"When the Lurker interacts with the normal space-time continuum, it loses some of its energy, similar to a draining battery. As the Lurker interacts with the real universe, the Source begins to clear it, then a small part of the Lurker disappears into nothingness. The process of eliminating the Lurker is called sublimation."

https://www.golden-ages.org/2024/08/05/2024-july-cobra-ascension-workshop-in-asia-rise-of-the-dragons-workshop-note-by-igag-2/

Comments

  1. 'Lurker stuff' comes to the surface.
    Disidentify, detach, and let go.
    Repeat as needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's why the forces of Light thought it was a traitor. Sometimes I just wish for a moment they could put themselves in our place here on the ground. Their view of the workers would be very different, and they might be more willing to find a way to help us, physically and energetically.

      Delete
  2. I think Persephone lived in the abyss and learnt to control monsters before Pluto came to save her. This could explain why she's not afraid of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting character! I can't control them like her, but I've been able to pacify them a little.
      I think there are some positive developments with its clearing. Some personal relationship dramas feel like they have been healed somewhat. ☮️

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Wow, what kind of technology can do that?

      Delete
    2. (Oops, I meant to use this as a test to see if the hyperlink works. I posted this on 2012 portal.) I'm thinking that their pagers were implanted with explosives by Mossad or something. I don't know how they could blow one up by hacking. Pretty messed up either way though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

My Experience of the Latest Solar/Geomagnetic Storm, and an Opportunity

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)